+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Is Keith Rivers our future MLB?

I know there was talk about Boley moving over to the middle, but I think it would make more sense for Rivers to play MLB. Of course, this will all depend on us signing Rivers next year and beyond, but I could see it happening.

How much longer is Boley under contract?

Veteran
    If Rivers can stay healthy, I think he has the potential to be a premier linebacker. Guy is very talented, but he's spent most of his time being injured so far in his NFL career.

future??....
    he isnt even the present...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

If anyone who outplayed their contract . It was boley. I just hope we can sign him for another 3 yrs. And if river keep live up to his first rd. Talent then we should be good at lb . I still have a hard time leaving chase there bc of his skills set. As smart as Antonio P was. He always got burnt

The fact that Blackburn started over him when he was healthy doesnt bode well for him.

He's not an MLB, so no. Herzlich is our future MLB.

His natural position is actually filled by Boley right now, at WLB.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    The fact that Blackburn started over him when he was healthy doesnt bode well for him.
    lol . . . . Rivers is 10 times the player that Chase is.

Our defense would be upgraded tremendously if he replaced Chase at MLB . . . . assuming of course that he can stay on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    When was this?