+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I think we underestimate how much the 49ers hate us

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli2Shockey4aTD View Post
    I value playoffs wins more then revenge regular season games. I want to win every week, but seeing the Niner fans reactions during the NFCCG was priceless, they thought they were going to win the Super Bowl last season. Early regular season games you can live to fight another day, not playoff games.

Thanks for your input in how I would feel over a hypothetical scenario that has not happened.
    i think you actually meant a very realistic scenario

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    Of course you would think 49ers winning this week would be revenge for NFCG just as I am sure you think Little D beating us on opening day makes up for us taking the division on the last game if the regular season in 2011.
    i dont care about last yr. you can soak in that history if you like. i am more about "the now", as ive been preaching for quite some time. right now, the lil g's are holding onto a half a game lead over Dallas in the east. but with a 0-2 division record. i wouldn't be sticking my chest out just yet

Banned
    Crue......you would be better off folding and going for high draft choices and a new coaching staff

Your Boys highnote was game #1........you cannot really believe you have a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbeach49er View Post
    "jump on the Bandwagon"........says the guy with 8 posts

Lolololol
    check my join date. after the board changes my password got reset, sorry for not having the same amount of posts as u doee

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    yes it will
    not really Cre. See unlike Dallas, the giants can lose impt games during the regular season to really good teams and not fold like Dallas and philly does. We have been known to bounce back
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Crue.....you a Giant fan on the 9rs game??? I promise to root for Dallas Sunday if you do the same for us :O)

I really do not want to see Jason lose his job....he's a former Giant and genuine nice guy and gentleman

I'd like you to take the WC spot then clock SFO yourselves

Not as much as the Giants fans hate 49ers fans. Ravens fans are cool with us, Packers fans are cool, etc. Every post about a 49er fan on here is about how they are the scum of the Earth and/or the Devil

Banned
    I really think the 49ers vs Bears matchup will be a war whenever they play. Looking forward to that one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Crue.....you a Giant fan on the 9rs game??? I promise to root for Dallas Sunday if you do the same for us :O)

I really do not want to see Jason lose his job....he's a former Giant and genuine nice guy and gentleman

I'd like you to take the WC spot then clock SFO yourselves
    nope i am a niners fan this week lol......i like garrett to but i am not happy with his play calling lately

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    nope i am a niners fan this week lol......i like garrett to but i am not happy with his play calling lately
    you would be stupid not to be a niners fan. Your job as a Dallas supporter is to root your team on and root against all the other NFCE teams. It's that simple and we do the same in all (we would be lying if we told u different) circumstances unless it involves you playing a team that helps us make the playoffs if you beat em.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread