+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

am i the only person confident in this sundays game

i think we will win this game and we will leave no doubt. i think we start off fast and dont ever give the lead up. eli is playing at a high level our o line is playing well so i dont think eli will get killed like the nfc championship game and we have established a decent run game. now i know the niners d is GREAT but for some reason i dont think they are as feared as last year. we have to contain gore an hunter and not let davis hurt us... getting back rivers and boley along with jayron will help us big time. i think nicks will play but more as a decoy and pick your poison randle,barden,hixon. i think we need a steady dose of ab with some d wil sprinkled in. im pumped excited confident and cant wait for sunday. LETS GO GGGGGGMEN
    FUTURE NFL STAR

I believe we'll win
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I believe we'll win, there's no doubt. As long as our D can hold up and make a play here and there I think we're good.

Quote Originally Posted by GIANTSED101 View Post
    I believe we'll win, there's no doubt. As long as our D can hold up and make a play here and there I think we're good.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

As long as we have Eli and he doens't get killed we always have a shot, but the defense has to show up this week.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I'm not worried and I think the Giants will perform well. They are made to score like I have said many of times before and they should put up the a lot of points. I also think that the defense may get some turn overs and our D was saving themselves for this game.
    Last edited by Diamondring; 10-15-2012 at 09:43 AM.

The way I c it is that we can win this game and it will probably come down to the 4th qrtr like most giants games. But we can also lose it so try not to be overconfident. I'm more worried about the yanks right now to think about Sundays game.

If not for all the injuries I'd be very confident. Hard to beat a good team on their home field when you are shorthanded.

For some reason I keep thinking we need to jump on the 49ers fast. We can't come out flat and let them get up on us like the Browns did. They're a good team but beatable, we proved that last year.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    If not for all the injuries I'd be very confident. Hard to beat a good team on their home field when you are shorthanded.
    we are getting key guys back this week
    FUTURE NFL STAR