Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I'm not sure I understand the sense in creating a game day forum and disabling the TAGF forum...

What I am saying is why redirect everyone to another forum that will have the same results as this forum on game days. If this one is closed during game time everyone will just have to go the new forum and we'll still be subjected to all the posts we would normally deal with here. If TAGF is closed no one will be on here so its not helping its just a waste to change forums.....

Re: I'm not sure I understand the sense in creating a game day forum and disabling the TAGF forum...

what?

Re: I'm not sure I understand the sense in creating a game day forum and disabling the TAGF forum...

They aren't changing forums. They are talking about restricting making new threads during a game. There will be a gameday THREAD. Too many negative and stupid threads flodd the boards after 1 bad play. That's all.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran

I don't know about you...but it is annoying to see these threads every time you log in during a game:

Cut Plax
    Aaron Ross is a bust!!11
    KILLDRIVE NEEDS TO GO
    COUGHLIN YOU IDIOT WHYD YOU CHALLENGE THAT?!!!
    coughlin just lost us a timeout
    EAGLES CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT

does that look like a forum you would want to post on?

I don't think you have to understand it...there's two options to choose

a) like it

b) leave

[quote user="Dimes"]I don't know about you...but it is annoying to see these threads every time you log in during a game:

Cut Plax
    Aaron Ross is a bust!!11
    KILLDRIVE NEEDS TO GO
    COUGHLIN YOU IDIOT WHYD YOU CHALLENGE THAT?!!!
    coughlin just lost us a timeout
    EAGLES CHEERLEADERS ARE HOT

does that look like a forum you would want to post on?

[/quote]

These are mostly knee jerk posts from excited fans watching the game. Not really meant to have responses..just a way to express/vent/etc...Game Day..is all about "The Game".. kind of hard to have any intellectual/thoughtful/unemotional exchanges on GAME DAY..not sure why these are called "stupid, annoying", or anything else but what they are..just fans yellin' throught a web site about what they're seeing on their TV screen/or hearing on the radio..

they are called stupid and annoying and got to the point of where we are because theres a Game Thread...called OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD where people go and spew the exact things that people write in the titles of their posts

If people just used that thread alls good. If they doon't care if someone reads their thread then they won't care if their same post gets missed in Gameday thread

[quote user="bansaw"]they are called stupid and annoying and got to the point of where we are because theres a Game Thread...called OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD where people go and spew the exact things that people write in the titles of their posts

If people just used that thread alls good. If they doon't care if someone reads their thread then they won't care if their same post gets missed in Gameday thread
    [/quote]

That thread hasn't been activated in a while...if it gets turned up again by the MODs..really don't see any more need for discussion.

[quote user="Razur"]

not sure why these are called "stupid, annoying", or anything else but what they are..just fans yellin' throught a web site about what they're seeing on their TV screen/or hearing on the radio..

[/quote]

These are usually loner fans who think they are brilliant and can't stand the fact that no one is listening to them in the official game thread. They don't have any friends to watch the game with 'cause no one can stand their obnoxious behavior.

I suggest they get a cat or a dog they can holler at or kick around.

[quote user="87Spider91"][quote user="Razur"]

not sure why these are called "stupid, annoying", or anything else but what they are..just fans yellin' throught a web site about what they're seeing on their TV screen/or hearing on the radio..

[/quote]

These are usually loner fans who think they are brilliant and can't stand the fact that no one is listening to them in the official game thread. They don't have any friends to watch the game with 'cause no one can stand their obnoxious behavior.

I suggest they get a cat or a dog they can holler at or kick around.

[/quote]

Hey look everybody...Dr Phil weighed in!! Thanks!!

moron