+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli vs Alex Smith- The Stats/ Bradshaw Vs Gore Sacks/INTs

Dude, the Giants have certainly improved in the running game but the 49ers offensive line is way more physical at the point of attack. Are they going to rush for 195 yards a game? No chance but they certainly will top 100+ easily in most of their games. Any football fan will tell you that the 49ers run attack is for real and has to be the #1 priority to stop first before Alex Smith.

its the blowout factor........you allowed a team to have their way with you

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Not trying to stir the pot here, but if we didn't have Eli Manning our Tampa and Cleveland games would have looked a lot like San Fran's Minnesota game.

I do agree though, San Fran is NOT a team that is built to play from behind. The key to beating them is to get an early lead.

The Giants got blown out by the Saints last year - who won the Super Bowl?

Again, stats are meaningless. Any team can win any game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Dude, the Giants have certainly improved in the running game but the 49ers offensive line is way more physical at the point of attack. Are they going to rush for 195 yards a game? No chance but they certainly will top 100+ easily in most of their games. Any football fan will tell you that the 49ers run attack is for real and has to be the #1 priority to stop first before Alex Smith.
    Can you define way more physical to a team that just rushed for 300 yds (Giants)......they are no more physical than we are
    they cannot defend the pass very well..........they will be CRUSHED

There is a post called bummer in the smack talk section where you can get your crow helping on sunday night.......be there, or never post to me again

Can you define way more physical to a team that just rushed for 300 yds (Giants)......they are no more physical than we are
    they cannot defend the pass very well..........they will be CRUSHED

There is a post called bummer in the smack talk section where you can get your crow helping on sunday night.......be there, or never post to me again
    First off, the Giants rushed for 244 and not 300. How do you know they aren't more physical? Oh wait, you don't know anything outside of the Giants as usual. Watch the film and see how fast those guys get off of the line and drive guys back when they engage with their blocks. Like I said, we've improved but the 49ers are clearly a superior running team.

who have they added since the last time we beat them?

PUHLEEESSSE.....I gave u the stats and you continue to kiss their losing feet

It's true - they don't defend the pass well. They do defend well against touchdowns though. The game could very well turn out to be field goal-athon.

Either way, I reckon Bennett is key. TE is their biggest weakness on D.

I stand by these Stats and the clearly better team is the Giants......who never get blown out, and have 50% more passing yards

This will not be as close a contest as everyone believes Giants 31-17
    you said the same thing last year for the reg season game and were wrong..
    throw the stats out the window and look at reality. The Niners D is better than the Giants D. The Giants O is better than the Niners O.
    It will be a game of inches and who screws up the least.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

who have they added since the last time we beat them?

PUHLEEESSSE.....I gave u the stats and you continue to kiss their losing feet
    - On the other side of the ball, the 49ers’ offensive line has been one of the best units in the league. Last year’s right guard Adam Snyder was a major liability and Alex Boone (+13.1) has proved to be a huge upgrade. Tackles Joe Staley and Anthony Davis have allowed their quarterback to be hit only six times all year, and they have been even better blocking in the run game. The fact that Davis has the lowest grade for the Niners’ starting offensive lineman at +7.2 suggests that it could be a long game for the front four of the G-men.

From PFF - https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...-49ers-week-6/

None of that will matter because you'll just make some joke about him along the lines of "WOWZERS - Daniel Boone is still alive? Gore is an ordinary back!"

+ Reply to Thread