+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    I solemly swear to be hear at 4:30PM PST

win or lose

ill also be hear in janurary come playoff time

i fully expect a repeat of last years NFCGG both teams are capable of such run

Ill also be drunk *** hell so forgive me in advance....
    I believe you and I promise not to belittle you guys in any way........the game will be over by then and the score will speak for itself- no excuses

Stats are overated.

I'm finding my way back to the boards but its becoming painfully obvious even to someone that's been here for a few days that BP is one of the bigger active trolls you have, lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Stats are overated.
    Your right ignore the facts.......go with the "experts" .........if you want to get it backwards

*you're

Stats don't really tell you much as you can present them in any number of favorable ways. I think the key is to look at the one game that the 49ers lost and see what happened there and see if we can take advantage of the weaknesses that Minnesota found. I really don't think that the 49er's offense is that potent but the D is extremely good. We need to hold their D and score our points. I would feel better with a totally healthy Bennett!

Banned
    facts like sack totals, turnovers, pts for, pts against do have weight........the only variable is the oposition you have faced and they have faced

these guys have gone up against a lot of bad teams and cannot get ot the QB more than once per game.......to think that will explode Sunday is asking a lot
    especially against one of the best pass protecting teams in the NFL

Stop feeding the troll. Honestly I think he's enjoying this a little more than you Marvin. All level headed giants and 49ers fans know that the game on Sunday will most likely come down to the last possession. Regardless, it's gonna be a great game. Go Giants!
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Quote Originally Posted by rtahsin View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    I enjoy it haha. This one's a bit weak though. Can't argue so just spouts random crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    Stats don't really tell you much as you can present them in any number of favorable ways. I think the key is to look at the one game that the 49ers lost and see what happened there and see if we can take advantage of the weaknesses that Minnesota found. I really don't think that the 49er's offense is that potent but the D is extremely good. We need to hold their D and score our points. I would feel better with a totally healthy Bennett!
    well according to your logic we should be able to look at the GAMES you have lost and see what happened there and see if we can take advantage of the weaknesses Dallas, and Filly found. I really dont think NY offense is that potent because you were LOSING in two games causing you to pass more inflating your passing numbers. your D is ranked #24 in total defense. your ranked#23 against the pass and #18 in rushing yrds allowed.

#24 Total D vs
    #23 in passing vs
    #18 against the run vs

SF- 13.6 pts per game

Ny -22.3 pts per game
    Last edited by CALI49ER; 10-13-2012 at 01:20 PM.