+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    I like how you just ignore the points you can't refute. You have no argument - you're just trying to provide science to what is essentially a gut feeling.

You think the Giants will win - that's fine. All this added babble is unnecessary though.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 10-12-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Marvin you ran up those stats against the leagues cellar dwellers............we are an elite team

Forget the oline invincibility nonsense......we have legit all pros on our dline and our back 7 is not far off that quality

we just moved another run stopper into the saftey position- Stevie Brown
    LOL.

Those last two "Cellar Dwellers" both have 2 wins THIS season. You beat the Browns who are WINLESS. You are seriously going to use that as an argument?

I never said anything about the Niner O-Line by the way, that would be ProFootballFocus.

As I said before, looking forward to seeing just how "Ordinary" Frank Gore plays on Sunday.

I hope Blackburn allows him to break the 10 yd barrier this time........9 is friggen embarrassing..........never saw any runner do worse in NFL history.

Bench Player
    I hope Blackburn allows him to break the 10 yd barrier this time........9 is friggen embarrassing..........never saw any runner do worse in NFL history.
    Again...he had ZERO yards on 6 carries in the regular season and 74 yards in the NFCCG. What 9 yards are you even talking about?

- The Giants cycled through linebackers all game long, adjusting to the Browns’ formations and trying to find a combination that worked. By the end of the game the Giants were still searching. The group combined for a total grade of -6.5 and was the main reason the Browns were able to match their season high for points with 27. Now, some of their shortcomings can be chalked up to having to deal with Richardson the whole game, but the unit still didn’t cover well or generate a single pressure blitzing. No linebacker played worse though than the one that actually played the most, Chase Blackburn (-4.9). In 48 snaps Blackburn was able to miss three tackles (a fourth was nullified by a penalty) and struggled when linemen got their hands on him. To Blackburn’s credit, his end-zone interception was crucial, but it likely wouldn’t have been that close had he made more plays earlier in the game.

Frank "Ordinary" Gore should DEFINITELY be scared of future HoFer Chase Blackburn.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    - The Giants cycled through linebackers all game long, adjusting to the Browns’ formations and trying to find a combination that worked. By the end of the game the Giants were still searching. The group combined for a total grade of -6.5 and was the main reason the Browns were able to match their season high for points with 27. Now, some of their shortcomings can be chalked up to having to deal with Richardson the whole game, but the unit still didn’t cover well or generate a single pressure blitzing. No linebacker played worse though than the one that actually played the most, Chase Blackburn (-4.9). In 48 snaps Blackburn was able to miss three tackles (a fourth was nullified by a penalty) and struggled when linemen got their hands on him. To Blackburn’s credit, his end-zone interception was crucial, but it likely wouldn’t have been that close had he made more plays earlier in the game.

Frank "Ordinary" Gore should DEFINITELY be scared of future HoFer Chase Blackburn.
    LOL.

it was 2006 I believe.......some nut scheduled a Giants 49r game in Giants stadium.......I think it was the 1st or 2nd game that year

game 7 year 2007......we beat you 35-17.........I like that score.......might see that Sunday again

Bench Player
    game 7 year 2007......we beat you 35-17.........I like that score.......might see that Sunday again
    Uh...2007, Giants 33-15. 14 Carries, 88 Yards, 6.3 Average.