+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Remember that game Eli had in his rookie season against the Ravens where he finished with a 0.0 passer rating? I guess because of something that happened 8 years ago, 49ers fans can call him Eli "Ordinary" Manning.

I'll have another!!!

uhhhhhhhh 2005? When we whacked you guys around again?????

We've beaten you so many times and abused Frank so many times I get confused
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-12-2012 at 02:27 PM.

Bench Player
    I see the game you are talking about. Its in 2008 BTW and it was 11 carries for 11 yards (and you can't even get THAT right). Dude...ONE game. FOUR years ago under Mike Freakin Singletary.

Man...I can't wait for Sunday...

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Remember that game Eli had in his rookie season against the Ravens where he finished with a 0.0 passer rating? I guess because of something that happened 8 years ago, 49ers fans can call him Eli "Ordinary" Manning.
    LOL...this is too funny. Arguing with this guy is just so easy. I get the feeling you guys have to to the facepalm OFTEN with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin49 View Post
    I see the game you are talking about. Its in 2008 BTW and it was 11 carries for 11 yards (and you can't even get THAT right). Dude...ONE game. FOUR years ago under Mike Freakin Singletary.

Man...I can't wait for Sunday...
    seems like you have been losing to us every year since Eli has been around........no wonder you hate us so much

and now you see my perspective on Frank........against us he's a midget

when was the last time you beat us prior to last year the un-officiated ice chip game that ended with no pass interference called?

BUMMER!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin49 View Post
    LOL...this is too funny. Arguing with this guy is just so easy. I get the feeling you guys have to to the facepalm OFTEN with him.
    He's a character alright. No question that he is passionate about the Giants but he did request that Bradshaw be benched for the Browns game after his first fumble. We all see how that turned out.

Hey let me be the 1st to call for him being benched Sunday..........he may run for 300 yds

laugh all you like.....we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years when you guys must sit and watch year after year after year after year LOL

wasnt for the officials in the ice chip game we would have won the SB that year too......we had momentum

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    laugh all you like.....we are the NFL most celebrated franchise over the last 25 years when you guys must sit and watch year after year after year after year LOL

wasnt for the officials in the ice chip game we would have won the SB that year too......we had momentum
    huh? I don't speak whatever language that is.