+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    All-Pro

Maybe Nicks and Bennett should sit this week.

I think they need them to win, but not just this one game. This game really isn't a must win. It would be a great win because the 49ers are a very good team. At the end of the season though it won't matter if they won this game but maybe Nicks and Bennett are not healthy because they rushed back. I'm sure the team will do the smart thing.

Both are probable to play this week. If they are ready to go, they should play.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

How do you know this game won't matter at the end of the season? From the looks of our schedule, we will need every win we can get to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    How do you know this game won't matter at the end of the season? From the looks of our schedule, we will need every win we can get to make the playoffs.
    you dont sit guys who can play in a 16 week season. Especially against the 49ers. Every win matters.

This guy just wants us to lose. GO read all of his comments. He makes bets against the Giants I'll tell you.

All-Pro
    This game could come back o bite them, but even at 3 and 3 they would still control their own destiny is all I'm saying.

This Sunday will almost be a month since Nicks has played, will an extra week really be that much of a difference? As for Bennett, he played hurt and is practicing, so I see no reason to rest him for the week. Each game is important, and we're about to hit the teeth of our schedule.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    This game could come back o bite them, but even at 3 and 3 they would still control their own destiny is all I'm saying.
    You can't say that with this schedule. It only gets harder. You need your guys out there.

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Listen.

In one thread you complain about how we don;t match with them, and then now you want us to sit them even if they are probable?
    Hypocrite

"you play to win the game" the giants are very cautious with injurys if they play it means they are healthy enough to play
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season