+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

According to Sirius Nicks will paly and no pain at all after workout

GO Giants!

Let's get it! Go Big Blue! I would love for him to have a career game Sunday.

sweet. "out til bye week"...or even funnier "my source whose friends with the owners told me has tore his PCL. I could tell he tore it when I was watching the game on TV" lol...

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    GO Giants!

sweet ... be real nice to have our stud WR back along with several other guys

i expect SF to be mugging Nicks and Cruz all day long, hopefully the refs are on top of it
    Apologize to Melo 5

I'm listening to the same broadcast and at no point has it been stated that Nicks will definitely play... nothing more than whats been said in the blog link a couple posts up.
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Banned
    did not hear it that way........but we must await team confirmation for sure.....frankly wiht the emergence of Hixon, Barden, and Randle it does not matter too much

did not hear it that way........but we must await team confirmation for sure.....frankly wiht the emergence of Hixon, Barden, and Randle it does not matter too much
    I cant imagine with whats all being said so far that he wont play though
    "...gently down the loser stream!!"

--80--

Banned
    Tough game to work your way back in.........Harbaugh reminds me of Shiano, they will probably do everything they can to re-injure him

Banned
    Tough game to work your way back in.........Harbaugh reminds me of Shiano, they will probably do everything they can to re-injure him
    amazing how Shiano the Shiaster got away with having his DB jump on Nicks ankle/foot