+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Veteran

Michael Strahan met with the Giants defensive linemen today

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ts_giants.html

Once a Giant, always a Giant! Hopefully this gives them the kick in the *** they need

last time he did this, our DL woke up...

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    last time he did this, our DL woke up...
    What they going to do if it don't work this time then?/? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sucks that they have to still be motivated, but I don't care at this point anymore I'll take it.
    Let's go guys..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

thanks Mike !!! anything that can light the fire .... i dont think it has been quite as bad as some portray, but it certainly hasnt been good

i actually want to play Tuck at DT ... i dont trust Kuhn or Austin for a NY minute
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    thanks Mike !!! anything that can light the fire .... i dont think it has been quite as bad as some portray, but it certainly hasnt been good

i actually want to play Tuck at DT ... i dont trust Kuhn or Austin for a NY minute
    Kuhn is raw as ****. Once he gets some experience, and earns his stripes, I think he is going to be a stout lineman and run defender. Plus the kid has a great work ethic and atitude which is great for this team, especially since he is a foreigner. He'll be a reminder about beating the odds (didn't grow up with football in Germany and made it to college ball) and hard work.

Austin has a world of talent. He also had a reputation for taking plays off. The worst part is that his suspension and injury has kept him from playing for two years. The kid is inexperienced and rusty. But when he gets some snaps under his belt - he's getting a baptism by fire due to our injuries - watchout for him. Canty and Bernard are solid if unspectacular, and really under appreciated, however, they aren't getting younger. I feel confident after watching their play, that if they can both fulfill their raw potential, we are looking at some very good DT heir apparents.

Right now, though I kind of agree because they are so raw, inexperienced, and undisciplined (meaning, they don't have the veteran savvy or experience not that they dont care to do the right thing). It has nothing to do with talent or potential.

Hopefully he was able to light a fire under their asses. They need to go out there and go straight crazy. We need to start getting to opposing QB's. Lets start this week with Alex Smith!

My all time favorite Giant! Love me some Strahan

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    My all time favorite Giant! Love me some Strahan
    +1

If only he didnt have all the big TV contracts... he'd make a nice D line coach.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.