+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Michael Strahan met with the Giants defensive linemen today

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I dont think they need motivation I think they need a better scheme.
    And what will that be?

Giants fan since the early 80s

I always loved LT but I have to say over the years Strahan has become my all time favorite Giant.

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post
    And what will that be?
    Get to the QB by any means necessary. We havent done it yet, so that means it is a new scheme this year.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Cut their paychecks that will motivate them. How can JPP even say he is not motivated? That’s just ridiculous. He has only been in the league 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by pthere55 View Post
    Cut their paychecks that will motivate them. How can JPP even say he is not motivated? That’s just ridiculous. He has only been in the league 3 years.
    When did JPP ever say he isn't motivated? He has commented on saying he's not having fun, but that's something completely different.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    My all time favorite Giant! Love me some Strahan
    +1

When did JPP ever say he isn't motivated? He has commented on saying he's not having fun, but that's something completely different.
    He sounds unmotivated to me. It’s everything he has been saying to the media. Saying he is not having fun saying he wasn’t listening to the coach talk. He sounds unmotivated

And what will that be?
    I have no idea. I am not a DC nor do I pretend to be one. But whatever they are doing now isnt working and its just not a matter of intensity or motivation.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by pthere55 View Post
    He sounds unmotivated to me. It’s everything he has been saying to the media. Saying he is not having fun saying he wasn’t listening to the coach talk. He sounds unmotivated
    I don't think it's his motivation but his frustration talking. He's really new to football, relatively speaking, and he's had a pretty nice run through last year. Now there's a lot of tape of him and people are drawing up schemes to counter his punch. He needs to work hard to come up with another strategy. In the meantime, I'd like to some us use some of the speed in the secondary Stevie Brown) and linebackers (Boley, Rivers, or Williams) to blitz off the edges.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I wish Strahan were a couple years younger. Imagine him in his prime lined up across from JPP.

+ Reply to Thread