+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The locker room is turning on each other.

The in fighting began last week when Rolle & Webster jaw jacking at each other now it's Rolle & Tuck.

That's a bad sign that TC is losing this team & losing it in a hurry. Someone needs to get benched for jaw jacking.

You pick the player & let's all send a message to TC. Bench him before it's too late.

Re: The locker room is turning on each other.

Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .

Rolle and Tuck...
    Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...

[quote user="GMENAGAIN"]Well, being one big happy family is not working, so . . . . .[/quote]

They'res an old saying "one bad apple can spoil the whole barrel". I starting to smell something rotten. don't you?

[quote user="Overdrive92"]Rolle and Tuck...
    Rolle and Webster...

...Seems like one person in common...[/quote]

Was thinking the same thing...

No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up

[quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

No sense in pouring gas on a fire to try & put it out.

He needs suspended & now.

Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="myles2424"]No leader on either side of the ball or from coaching to tell guys to shut the hell up[/quote]''

TC needs to suspend one player today to make a statement. When I say suspend I mean get him off the team for a week so he is not allowed any players. He can spout to media all he wants but when he does just keep adding weeks.

Time to act was last week when he stated that 99/100 crap & fired the Deadskins who had their bags already packed up.

No sense in pouring gas on a fire to try & put it out.

He needs suspended & now.[/quote]

and replace him with.... ?
    when the aliens finally come to conquer us ....
    i hope that their weapons of choice are Gibsons and Fenders

[quote user="plaxattack17"]Rolle talks more than he makes tackles. I can't remember the last meaningful contribution he's made this year, he calls himself some sort of 'leader' you also need to lead by example on the field not just talk a whole lot of BS pre and post game.
    [/quote]Rolle has been doing damned well when he's not called upon to be our nickel corner. He's been making 'meaningful contributions' all year, he has one bad game and everyone wants to run him out of town

Everyone asks for a 'vocal leader' then when we finally get one you guys cant stand when he speaks the honest truth
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'