+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I actually agree with Skip

I usually never watch or care about this clown, but I seen this youtube video and I actually agreed with one point he made, which is surprising because I never agree with him about anything else.

The only thing I agree about is that, in all honesty, it wasn't really typical of Coughlin to respond to that media crap, usually he wouldn't comment on it and leave that kind of "us against the world" speech for the locker room.

i dont know who or what to believe anymore with this team, i think we will get creamed and we win , i think we will win and we lose, the team is down 2 scores aand then scores 20+ points unanswered. we have taken on ELi's hot and cold persona . I just dont know what we will see from one quarter to the next.
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

TC is a smart guy and if you think a bunch of talking heads are going to keep up with him your mistaken. He is well read and a real tactician. There is much more to this than what these gentlemen are talking about!

TC is in charge of motivating. ow if I'm Coughlin, I'm thinking we have (had) the most feared defensive front four at the end of last season, where have they gone? We lost two games we should have won, especially the Eagles game. So now we're heading into one of, if not the most physical game on the schedule against a team that is out for revenge BIG TIME. So Coughlin needs to light a match to the long burning charcoal to heat these guys up.

One thing I heard in the OPs clip was the why Coughlin feels this way. I can't quote but it went something like this: Yes, the won the Super Bowl, BUT they had an average regular season and until they beat an above average team they aren't going to be considered a good team. TC knows the best motivator is wins and he's setting the stage for the one motivator that has proven its value in the past; They say you can't do it!

That was the case in the run up to the last two Super Bowls and we have two rings.

Personally, I'm looking at the injury situation. Three days ago we had thirteen players on the injury report. Today, there are only 3. These guys want a piece of the 49ers I still think we are going to win this one.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 10-13-2012 at 07:32 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Can't wait till tomorrow, to see what kind of intensity our team brings to this game! We need everyone to wake up, show up and destroy whatever is in their way.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Can't wait till tomorrow, to see what kind of intensity our team brings to this game! We need everyone to wake up, show up and destroy whatever is in their way.
    right there.......kick some ****ing ***. From start to finish in all three phases......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    right there.......kick some ****ing ***. From start to finish in all three phases......
    Yup! We havent had one of those types of games yet!

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    Yup! We havent had one of those types of games yet!
    Let tomorrow be the trend setter
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Let tomorrow be the trend setter
    That would be nice, then I can tell all these norcal people that their 49ers suck my nuts!

I'm liking the positivity in here.....I believe we will win this one too.....We always rise up to the challenge when facing what is thought to be a tough opponent.