+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: They really hate us...

They really hate us...

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.

Then they come on here acting arrogant.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post

Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.
    49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by foosball View Post
    49ers Giants rivalry is as good as any in the NFL as far as outside divisional matchups go. They focus on all their losses to the Giants, 85, 86, 90, last year but we focus on our losses too. 02 and 93 playoff games were some of the darkest moments I remember as a Giants fan. Too me, last year was payback for 02, for them they think this year they can pay us back for last year and it will just go on and on forever.
    that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery

Good the feeling is mutual!

This rivalry is beginning to feel like the Yankees vs. Dodgers (when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn), and the Celtics vs. Lakers. Rivalries that are built mainly in the postseason where the games are intense and pressure-packed.

Both teams have met a total of 28 times including the playoffs. The records is 14-14 (4-4 in the playoffs)

it's honestly pretty funny, I can't wait to see their reactions after the game if we win, guarantee not more than 2 come back and eat crow. The ones that do will probably whine like last year

Its no diffrent every week so dont feel special.

There atleast 100 pages for the game of the week thread every week

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT

that 02 loss was more than brutal....Strahan pointing at the scoreboard just added to the misery
    I would like to remember as little of that day as possible. Pure misery. I remember my father and I laughing it up big when Stra was pointing at the scoreboard. The whole house was going crazy, it was a riot. .. then.... the meltdown....that botched snap....oh god

Quote Originally Posted by CALI49ER View Post
    Its no diffrent every week so dont feel special.

There atleast 100 pages for the game of the week thread every week

You should see our game day thread it easily reaches 250 pages on game day ... FACT
    Cool, our game day threads easily reach 251 pages. FACT

+ Reply to Thread