+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: They really hate us...

That video just made my day! "It was supposed to our year".... Bwahahahahahaha...... They probably believe that a Lady in a Lake tossed a sword to them and they were destined to be King!! On a serious note... Harbaugh a better Couch than Coughlin??? I think I crapped my pants... He won't make the HOF for either playing OR coaching......

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    i heard that was harbaughs son

I don't know about that.....after all, he managed to hit the couch with that pillow. That kind of accuracy is not too common in the Harbaugh family of QBs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I don't know about that.....after all, he managed to hit the couch with that pillow. That kind of accuracy is not too common in the Harbaugh family of QBs.
    yeah i think your right..somtimes i forget how bad he was on the bears..brad muster their fullback prob couldve thrown a tighter spiral

Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    yeah i think your right..somtimes i forget how bad he was on the bears..brad muster their fullback prob couldve thrown a tighter spiral

Hey, c'mon now....don't sell the guy short.

He sucked with the Colts, Ravens and Chargers too.

He's damn good coach though.

Wow what INSIGHT on that Niners board!! Just quickly looking through a few pages, you get such quips such as:

"After today's game all I have to say is.. [added a YouTube video to WE READY by Archie Eversole........]"

"FK NY and FK the Gians. LETS GO!"

"WE will beast the Giants"

"I think we kill them"

"lulz" when one smart Giant fan points out that they should hope Nicks doesn't play.

"Ill be there with my friend a Giants fan. FK HIM AND FK THE GIANTS"

I'd hate to say that most Niners fans on that board are like this because I do see some capable of typing more than 7 words or 1 sentence of nonsense. But there's a lot of Middle School/Twitter-esque like talk there. They can have it.

+ Reply to Thread