+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 45
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    i cant stand harbaugh.. he sucked as a qb for the bears and he sucks at life in general..look at his face when the camera shows him..he is so over the top with his quirky facial expressions and dramatics i cant take it.hes also a crybaby. guy annoys the piss outta me

  2. #32
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,305
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...e-thread-week/

    Lol I've never seen such a long thread for a pregame, it's 111 pages long of hating on NY.

    That's understandable since we ruined their lives last year, but still, some of these guys come off as such as idiots...they're acting as if they beat us and won a ring and we're the jealous ones.....some of these people's comments would have you think we're not the defending champs and we're the ones who want something from them.
    Yawn........
    No one remembers who came in second.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by NASCARBLITZ View Post
    i cant stand harbaugh.. he sucked as a qb for the bears and he sucks at life in general..look at his face when the camera shows him..he is so over the top with his quirky facial expressions and dramatics i cant take it.hes also a crybaby. guy annoys the piss outta me
    Really sucks.. reigning Coach of the Year.. 13-3 with no off-season.. a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-Ace-Deuce View Post
    a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.
    I think Harbaugh needs to get a 2nd year franchise to a Championship game and win 2 Super Bowls before we even entertain that discussion. Is Harbaugh a great coach? Yes. His accomplishments, do they compare to Coughlin's yet? Not a chance.

  5. #35
    Veteran Giantz4Life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    New York State of Mind
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Six-Ace-Deuce View Post
    Really sucks.. reigning Coach of the Year.. 13-3 with no off-season.. a better head coach than Coughlin.. Niners' fans around the nation are so upset.
    I think I missed the part where you talked about the Niners winning the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, your team is not clutch. Man, that was so much fun winning the Super Bowl ... I had this huge party with all of my friends...

    This was you:


    Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    your coach is a whiny biatch, dude..i dont care he won coach of the year esp now we know he tells his players to cheat, the guy is a tool, and has zero rings..he slipped into a coaching job with a team that already had talent from the get go...big deal, he built nothing, most of those play makers were already there

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    hahah funny video.. typical fortywhiner fan..all they do is @itch and cry its sickening, their worse than my girl on the rag
    Last edited by NASCARBLITZ; 10-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.

  8. #38
    OMG that's video is funny, wanna see whinny B- watch Harbaugh's post game interview. Wanna see a real man after a loss? Watch Ray Lewis praise the team effort after they lost to the Patriots.

  9. #39
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,533
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think I missed the part where you talked about the Niners winning the Super Bowl? Oh, that's right, your team is not clutch. Man, that was so much fun winning the Super Bowl ... I had this huge party with all of my friends...

    This was you:


    I blame Harbaugh for that kid's mental issues.

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    BETHLEHEM PA
    Posts
    321
    i heard that was harbaughs son

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts