+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Giants' Hakeem Nicks proclaims himself pain free and ready to go

Great news

cool.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    Thanks RF. This news makes me happier than gallagher at a flea market.
    I think having Bennett back is more critical in THIS GAME, than Nicks but having them both back is great news.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Giants' Hakeem Nicks questionable for 49ers game

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...rancisco-49ers

Excerpt: "New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nicks is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the San Francisco 49ers.

"He did OK," coach Tom Coughlin said after Nicks participated in the portion of practice open to the media on Friday. "We'll have to see how he is."

Nicks has missed the last three games because of swelling in his knee and pain in his surgically repaired right foot.

It is unknown if he'll travel with the team to San Francisco.In the two games he's played this season, the 24-year-old wide receiver has caught 14 passes for 237 yards and a touchdown."He'd be a huge asset to our team (if he's able to play)," Coughlin said. "But we'll have to wait and see."Domenik Hixon has been starting in place of Nicks." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He'll be there. This game is one Coughlin wants bad me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Medisleman View Post
    He'll be there. This game is one Coughlin wants bad me thinks.
    I suspect you're right

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton: Victor Cruz on Hakeem Nicks: "He looks good. He caught a few balls today. He was out there looking fluid and it’s good to see him back" #NYG

Hakeem Nicks optimistic on facing 49ers: "I've got a pretty good shot"

http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/giants...7vgnwpODJPqB8I

Excerpt: "“Yeah. I would like to see what the coaches are going to say, what they’re going to say about it in the morning and what the trainers are going to say; but I think I’ve got a pretty good shot,’’ said Nicks, who has sat out the last three games due to swelling in his knee and pain in his surgically-repaired right foot.

“I practiced. I did the majority of the practice – about four or five reps a period, about what I would normally do on a Friday practice. I did good. I had coach watching me, asking how I looked, was I compensating or anything like that. I wasn't, so I looked good. I feel good about it. We’ll see how I respond in the morning and then they’ll let me know.’’ Read more..

if martty b still was on the cowgirls i dont think he would play through this. he loves being a giant big steal we got in fa
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    if martty b still was on the cowgirls i dont think he would play through this. he loves being a giant big steal we got in fa
    I get the vibe that Bennett really feels like he's found a team he truly belongs on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

+ Reply to Thread