+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Giants' Hakeem Nicks proclaims himself pain free and ready to go

Everything I read in the articles and everything I hear him say regarding his injury leads me to believe he's still hurt. All of this "Friday is the defining day" talk is ridiculous. Nevertheless Nicks is especially important to us in games like the one versus San Fran, but if he comes back too early he won't be fully healthy. I say he plays, but his injury regresses. If we had a better record I'd say bench him. When's he's healthy Nicks is an elite receiver and our best receiver. If he plays I don't expect 2012 playoffs Nicks tomorrow. I say he's 70% and it will show. He won't have that burst off the line and he'll lose something in his route running.

so did he practice friday?
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    so did he practice friday?

He did
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    He did
    thx Roa and all went fine i guess according to him???, do we know what TC said?
    The pessimist complains about the wind;
    The optimist expects it to change;
    The realist adjusts the sails."
    - William Arthur Ward -

Quote Originally Posted by B&RWarrior View Post
    Everything I read in the articles and everything I hear him say regarding his injury leads me to believe he's still hurt. All of this "Friday is the defining day" talk is ridiculous. Nevertheless Nicks is especially important to us in games like the one versus San Fran, but if he comes back too early he won't be fully healthy. I say he plays, but his injury regresses. If we had a better record I'd say bench him. When's he's healthy Nicks is an elite receiver and our best receiver. If he plays I don't expect 2012 playoffs Nicks tomorrow. I say he's 70% and it will show. He won't have that burst off the line and he'll lose something in his route running.
    what? i've read from the giants beat writers and from what bradshaw said that it wasnt structural, and they wanted him to rest to get as close to 100% as possible bc they dont want a week in week out issue. literally, they said when nicks comes back he'll be at 100%.
    and the "Friday defining day" isnt bs at all. They wanted to see if his knee swelled up after practicing on it the prior day. the fact he practiced again, 2 days in a row and then did the Sat. walk thru tells me that not only is he playing, but that he's close to 100% bc the gameplan prior to him resting was 1 day practice a week on Thursdays...so dunno why u feel that way, read the article on bradshaw saying nicks indicated he was playing...

+ Reply to Thread