+ Reply to Thread

Red face the 49rs have but 9 Sacks all year- Eli has been sacked once in last 4 games

How in the world do you expect to get to him???........you commit to 7-8 in the box he will have a field day

What are you going to do...lob grenades over our almost impenatrable Oline????????

Since Deihl took a seat no one gets to Eli...........NO ONE
    Last edited by BParcells777; 10-12-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Every analyst is saying the way the 49rs are going to win is rattle Eli, get to him............HUH????????? HOW??????????

Well I think opposing QBs against the 49ers try to do is get the ball out really quick, and Eli has got to be among the best in the league at that. The 49ers I think will probably play alot of nickel defense and commit no more than 7 in the box and dare the Giants to run the ball.

How many sacks does our DLine have. I bet it's less then 9
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    How many sacks does our DLine have. I bet it's less then 9
    we have 8............justin tuck and justin smith both have none

our game plan does not depend on getting to smith.....we want him to throw it.........if they cannot get to Eli they cannot win

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    we have 8............justin tuck and justin smith both have noneour game plan does not depend on getting to smith.....we want him to throw it.........if they cannot get to Eli they cannot win
    overall we have to get to the QB more. History says if u can't get to the opposing QB. More times they not you will lose
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I'm happy with both teams only getting one sack per game.........I want to force Smith to put it up a lot
    he will make mistakes and we have 8 INTs this year to SFO's only 4

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    overall we have to get to the QB more. History says if u can't get to the opposing QB. More times they not you will lose
    of course we do but not in this game.......i'd just stack the box and force Alex Smith to pass them to victory, or the more likely defeat