+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gmen rise

Veteran

The Gmen rise

The talking heads don't think we can win. The 9ers players and fans trash talk so much you'd think they were the eagles. All this talk about Alex Smith becoming elite. Bragging about how they threw for 300 yards and rushed for 300(even though they played a terrible bills teams so it's really not that impressive).

Cruz, Bennet, Nicks, Barden.

Bradshaw, Brown.

Tell me guys.

Did ANYONE OF THOSE TALKING HEADS think Eli was gonna outshoot Rodgers in the playoffs last year?

The 9ers haven't beat anyone. A "decent" 2-3 packers team that gave up a 23-6 lead to the colts, a TERRIBLE jets team, and a equally TERRIBLE bills team that got blown out by that same jets team, and a 1-4 lions team.

We haven't beaten great teams either but the point is that we should be on equal ground. Not on assuming we'll lose.

Strahan himself came up to those D men and basically said "get your *** in gear".

The world is watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYIqu5YznLM

Make sure you mute the 2nd video for extra power then play them both at the same time.

Last edited by GentleGiant; 10-12-2012 at 09:52 PM.

All-Pro
    For he 100th time the Giants have not beaten a winning team this year. So that argument goes out the window. The difference with these two teams, to date, is that the 49ers look like they did at the end of last year and the Giants do not. Between the healthy players not playing as well as the where last year and the amount of injuries they have its no wonder the 49ers are heavily favored. Lets also not forget that traveling across the country to play in their house also doesn't help matters much. Hopefully the pep talk they of from a former Giant great will wake up the defense, but its still strange that a group that just won the Super Bowl would need a pep talk. Still worried about the DT's but they are getting some other guys back that can help like Rivers and Hosely.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    For he 100th time the Giants have not beaten a winning team this year. So that argument goes out the window. The difference with these two teams, to date, is that the 49ers look like they did at the end of last year and the Giants do not. Between the healthy players not playing as well as the where last year and the amount of injuries they have its no wonder the 49ers are heavily favored. Lets also not forget that traveling across the country to play in their house also doesn't help matters much. Hopefully the pep talk they of from a former Giant great will wake up the defense, but its still strange that a group that just won the Super Bowl would need a pep talk. Still worried about the DT's but they are getting some other guys back that can help like Rivers and Hosely.
    You do realize we play better on the road..
    I thought we had something special!!!

All-Pro
    Didn't they show that Eli has almost the same exact home record for wins and losses as he does on the road?

Didn't they show that Eli has almost the same exact home record for wins and losses as he does on the road?
    That was at home, I believe. We are like 15 and 12 at home I think.

Go root for the JETS, you're not a giants fan.

Ok, I get it. I see what you do on these boards.

Its old. just stop.

All-Pro
    Don't know what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure they showed the stat on one of their prime time games and it showed that Eli had almost the same number of wins at home as he did on the road. I think people are confusing his excellent road playoff record with his regular season record.

Don't know what you are talking about. I'm pretty sure they showed the stat on one of their prime time games and it showed that Eli had almost the same number of wins at home as he did on the road. I think people are confusing his excellent road playoff record with his regular season record.
    Pretty sure it has nothing to do with his playoff wins, I can't find the stat. I don't really need one, we usually play much better on the road. Not guaranteeing anything, just saying.

All-Pro
    You may be right. I thought they showed once last year as well.

+ Reply to Thread