+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

hey killdrive.....just shut up and coach.
    due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
    my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

This is a good move by Gilbride, but Harbaugh is absolutely right about this being a plea to the officials. Bad move by Jim because he just made this story even more visible by acknowledging it.

Cat's out of the bag now. Justin Smith will have eyes on him all game.
    Quote Originally Posted by PBTimmons View Post
    This. Pugh is not happening. Not. Happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    KG kills drives, not coaches...
    I wonder if Harbaugh goes Buddy Ryan and takes a swing at KG. Remember KG, stand at an angle, block punches with your left arm and punch with your right LOL.

Banned
    I'd like to see Perry say something about how our D Line has been held all season long.........Kiwi said he has not been held so much since he was an infant LOL

Even though this is a bit "tattle taleing" for my personal tastes, Gilbride is a genius for pointing this out whether it's true or not. I just hope the game doesn't come down to a call on Justin Smith or we won't hear the end of it lol.

Banned
    what about the Eagles game when Tuck was tackled from behind as he closed in on VICK???

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    i love it and so very true ... now i dont expect the officials to give us any calls Sunday on the road, but worth a shot

Keith "Hammer" Hamilton used to get called for defensive holding .... he's the only lineman they really picked on for that ... but it is highly illegal

but even funnier was Harbaugh's statement ... either Harbaugh actually has a sense of humor or he is just a real jackwagon

and, remember, the 49ers started this with announcing a fake finger injury, etc. and more !
    Good point about the fake finger injury. Coaches do this all the time. BUT I wonder how true it is. I haven't seen enough 49er games to know, but I'm sure the coaching staff has seen enough film to notice it.

Banned
    I thought Coughlin forbade Asst Coaches talking to the media but one day per season????

Tom your slippin, but its all good

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    i love it and so very true ... now i dont expect the officials to give us any calls Sunday on the road, but worth a shot

Keith "Hammer" Hamilton used to get called for defensive holding .... he's the only lineman they really picked on for that ... but it is highly illegal

but even funnier was Harbaugh's statement ... either Harbaugh actually has a sense of humor or he is just a real jackwagon

and, remember, the 49ers started this with announcing a fake finger injury, etc. and more !
    Finger injury was real. he came out of the game because of it.

Banned
    My fingers hurt from all this typing....should I give it a rest?

+ Reply to Thread