+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Veteran
    Wow.. Harbough just went off the mental cliff saying Gilbride's comments weren't true when they are..

Bench Player
    Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
    Justin Smith is the last guy who needs motivation. So he mockingly said of Gilbride's quote: "I'll have to put it above my locker"

Yeah..THATS the guy you want to motivate.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    My fingers hurt from all this typing....should I give it a rest?
    ...I don't think your fingers are the problem....

Bench Player
    Cam Inman ‏@CamInman
    49ers Justin Smith on Giants' Kevin Gilbride's allegations of dirty play: "It doesn’t bother me. I’ll have to look him up and see who it is”

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Eh, every O lineman out there tries to get away with whatever he can. No big news there... I'd be more concerned if KG said he was a dirty player...
    You know Justin Smith plays on the D-Line, right?

Jim Harbaugh calls Kevin Gilbride's comments "outrageous"

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ith-outrageous

Excerpt: "In a statement released by the team Friday, Harbaugh said, "Kevin Gilbride's outrageous, irrational statement regarding Justin Smith's play is, first, an absurd analogy.

"Second, it is an incendiary comment targeting one of the truly exemplary players in this league. It's obvious that the Giants coaching staff's sole purpose is to use their high visibility to both criticize and influence officiating."

Gilbride made his original comment Thursday after he was asked about why San Francisco's front seven is so tough.

"Ability. That's it. They have great players," Gilbride said. "They're tremendous, they're tough. They have great speed on the outside, (Justin) Smith is a beast on the inside -- he's strong, he does as good a job (as anybody) of grabbing a hold of offensive linemen and allowing those twists to take place. He never gets called for it, so he gets away with murder." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I guess if Harbaugh wants to discredit Gilbride's complimenting of the 49ers linebackers, that's his prerogative

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I guess if Harbaugh wants to discredit Gilbride's complimenting of the 49ers linebackers, that's his prerogative
    Is this the same Harbaugh who has had issues with the end of game handshake
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    OMG, that avatar.....I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...lol...

Harbaugh is so ****ing annoying.

+ Reply to Thread