+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

I am sure that technique is taught to very Dlineman. You actually think the NIners "invented" this??
    Come on guys......get real. Happens all the time all in prob every level of football.

I call it....Reallygate? Obviousgate.....Bull****gate......Ridiculousgate.. .....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

now that that has been exposed they will no longer be such run stopping supermen..........we will destroy these guys

STOP! Nobody post on this thread; don't take the bait. If you ignore him, the thread will wither away and die.
    “Fall down seven times, get up eight.”

Quote Originally Posted by rtahsin View Post
    STOP! Nobody post on this thread; don't take the bait. If you ignore him, the thread will wither away and die.
    What he did wrong?

Bench Player
    I'm sorry guys but I'm really shocked none of you have mentioned the defensive holding call on Hamilton during Armstead's INT in SB XXXV. It's the exact same thing the 49ers are now doing. The only difference is the defensive holding call was one of those highlighted calls the refs were told to look out for throughout that season.

Quote Originally Posted by UFGiant View Post
    I'm sorry guys but I'm really shocked none of you have mentioned the defensive holding call on Hamilton during Armstead's INT in SB XXXV. It's the exact same thing the 49ers are now doing. The only difference is the defensive holding call was one of those highlighted calls the refs were told to look out for throughout that season.
    Hamilton hooked the RB right?? He didnt hold an olinemen IIRC.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    They are just the first to get caught.. same thing with the Saints and their bounty.. not the first to do it, the first to get caught..
    Comparing this to bountygate or any other "gate" for that matter is a bit extreme. However the way Harbaugh is reacting to it is only going to get more of the press attention that he despises so much.

I mean what an overreaction- like a kid throwing a tantrum when they get caught with a hand in the cookie jar.

Holden Gate
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by rtahsin View Post
    Maybe if we ignore you and your 10 posts, you will go away.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Red face

/redfont So are you saying OP, that the Vikings put butter on their jersies so they couldn't be held?

+ Reply to Thread