+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Harbaugh doth protest too much if you ask me!
    Well, all it did was bring more attention to Justin SMith and his DLine.

It's funny. I have a little nephew that I just love to death. And anytime he does something that he's not suppose to, he just starts talking more and more. Trying to explain his way out hoping his words would make me forget what he did. This kind of reminds me of JH's statement. Using these words that he generally doesn't use to fire back at Gilbride.

If I were to meet Gilbride one day and it was just the 2 of us I would ask him hey Kevin, you said all that to get under the 49ers skin didn't you?

I don't know if this will give the Giants any type of edge, but at the very least it puts a microscope on the 49ers defense.

Quote Originally Posted by keyofgmen View Post
    Grab-gate
    I like, I like..

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Gilbride is not the type of guy to make things up. I am a little surprised that he went public. I am sure that it was pre-meditated with TC to get the officials eyes trained in the right direction. Either way I don't expect it to have any impact on the game itself. It did illustrate Harbaugh once again for what he is .......... a classless idiot.....distracting from the truth by launching a counter attack.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Veteran
    I normally wouldnt care much about this but I just cannot stand Harbaugh and his dbaggery. Maybe I need to see a behind the scenes documentary on him or something to give some sort of positive light on his attitude but every time I see or hear from him it's always in a really negative way. The rod up his butt has a rod up it's butt.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    oh stop....
    you really think the Niners D are the only ones to do this....

please....
    D-Line holding is a selfless, team-oriented act. Not all players can do this. Many just play for their own glory. I'm not defending it, just looking at it from a different perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Gilbride is not the type of guy to make things up. I am a little surprised that he went public. I am sure that it was pre-meditated with TC to get the officials eyes trained in the right direction. Either way I don't expect it to have any impact on the game itself. It did illustrate Harbaugh once again for what he is .......... a classless idiot.....distracting from the truth by launching a counter attack.
    +! It's really become an issue in every game about the non-calls we see increasing.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I remember back in the 90's before a cowboys game our coach at the time (I believe it was Reeves) complained about Michael Irvin pushing off all the time. What ended up happening in the game was out receivers got called for pushing off a couple times and Irvin didn't get flagged at all. Hopefully Gilbride's comment won't backfire like Reeves did!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    Gamesmanship.
    I agree, just a way to stir a Ref's mind before and during the game. While entertaining it is not like what *****baugh did with the replacement Ref's when he purposely CHEATED by calling time outs that he knew he didn't have.
    I am concerned about a win here but I feel as though we match up with talent. I do not want anyone hurt and my wish is that no matter what the end score is, we play without fear and give them the game of their lives.

i still can't believe how JH responded. He acted like KG just robbed a bank high on PCP and then running over people driving the getaway car. I still dunno if JHrealizes that KG was actually paying Smith and the 9ers a big compliment. The focal point of what KG wasnt the defensive holding, it was how much of a beast J.Smith is and the extreme talent level of that D and how its as good as any we've faced....it especially annoys me how JH tries making it a "Giants coaches criticizing the officials"...like the guy is just a pompous, pretentious, hypocritical d-bag most of the time.

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    Do umpiers still have the option to play behind the backers? Or are they all in the backfield? I'm a little embarassed I haven't really noticed this year.

+ Reply to Thread