+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ESPN - Evidence Supports Gilbride's Claim

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin49 View Post
    Well, Harbaugh is always good for a quote...LOL.
    yea like his dumb saying before games:

"WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THEN US?"

"NOOOOO BODY"
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

its similar to the pick play on offense that most teams run, where a wr runs into a defender covering another player. the league caught up with that eventually as I suspect they will with all teams whose DL utilize this tactic. If SF is doing it, I'm positive other teams r as well.
    and u really do have to start wondering if their D wont be as strong if the refs start flagging D holding.

None of this stuff takes away the fact that they have a very good defense, and it will undoubtedly be one of the biggest challenges the Giants face all season

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    None of this stuff takes away the fact that they have a very good defense, and it will undoubtedly be one of the biggest challenges the Giants face all season
    You know what you do with a good Defense ? You beat them with GOOD Touch Downs !

Go NYGiants
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-13-2012 at 07:38 AM.

This stuff goes on in the trenches in every game. It's nothing new. Players on the line use whatever they can get away with to get an advantage. It goes on everywhere. This is a huge non-story. Shut up and play the game. Is amazing how much hype this game is getting. They are making it out like 1990 when we were both 10-0 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Not shocking that this joke of a team all of a sudden became good.
    What does that mean?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Harbaugh-Gate, Smith-Gate, Gilbride-Gate
    How about GoldenGate?

I am sure that technique is taught to very Dlineman. You actually think the NIners "invented" this??
    Come on guys......get real. Happens all the time all in prob every level of football.

I call it....Reallygate? Obviousgate.....Bull****gate......Ridiculousgate.. .....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    haha classic. what kind of "gate" name can we make...PretentiousBullSpit Gate? Holding Gate?
    Too easy, Golden Gate or GoldenGateGate

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    This is kind of a ridiculous statement. Yes they are caught red-handed, but to say this one thing is the cause of their success is foolish.
    Question is, now that they know, will the refs act upon it.
    How could this possibly be foolish in a game of inches? I would rethink your argument. In regards to Gilbride, I would like to give him the credit for trying to bring this issue up for the Refs to look at but he's really not that outspoken of a guy (he got punched in the face by the head coach one day). I think he was just providing an honest assessment. But if he did than what an outstanding move, the Niner's and refs and the Camera men will be on notice. Should be fun to watch!

+ Reply to Thread