+ Reply to Thread

Will the real D Line please stand up!

When are these guys going to start playing up to there potential? DB's could use the help. Even the JPP got pushed around last week, granted he was going against a ProBowl Tackle the majority of the time. I don't know if its just me but just by watching the games and not tracking stats it seems like our big name guys like Tuck, Umeniyora.... Have all been silent. Rocky Bernard had been a bright spot in my eyes till he got hurt. Just saying we need to put our opposing qb's on there backs more often

I think they will inexplicably turn it on towards the end of the season.

It was kind of like this last year, but not as bad. I have faith in our boys

I still think Canty is the missing element... he pushes back the pocket and commands double teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by TherealLTwears56 View Post
    When are these guys going to start playing up to there potential? DB's could use the help. Even the JPP got pushed around last week, granted he was going against a ProBowl Tackle the majority of the time. I don't know if its just me but just by watching the games and not tracking stats it seems like our big name guys like Tuck, Umeniyora.... Have all been silent. Rocky Bernard had been a bright spot in my eyes till he got hurt. Just saying we need to put our opposing qb's on there backs more often
    We miss Canty more than we think
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think next week will be their coming out party, the DE's have suffered from the inability of the DTs to get a real push up the middle, Love Rocky, he just couldn't do it consistently. Though I think we have a couple of young guns that are coming along and will provide help in the rotation!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    True..............what is Canty's status ?

Go Giants !

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Seemingly so, but I think JPP, Osi and Tuck have all been flat this year. Time to change all that RF! Go Blue!!
    No one remembers who came in second.