KP will have missed three after dominating in the ones he was in and consistently through the seasons where Andre Brown has played two real games in his career. Sighhh to each their own opinion I suppose.
You're right, so let me here your top 10 players of 2012 so far
1. Eli Manning- Over the last 4 games the Giants offense has racked up 1,877 yards which is the most for any four game stretch in franchise history. If he upsets the Niners this week look for the Eli for MVP campaign to really heat up
2. Victor Cruz- Top 10 in the NFL in catches, yards, first downs and leads the league with 5 TD receptions
3.Bradshaw- “He is as physically tough and as competitive as anyone I have ever been around.”- Tom Coughlin
4. JPP- The splash plays haven't been there, but he's been among the leagues best DE's against the run and according to PFF he ranks 15th among DE's in pass rush productivty. Again not up to our high standards, but still remains our biggest force on the defensive side of the ball.
5. Beatty- Having a breakout season as he has not allowed a sack or hit all season long. Big test tomorrow against the 49ers will give us an idea just how far he's come
6. Andre Brown- Will probably see his role relegated from here on out, but lets not forget that he performed so well in bradshaws absence that he had the majority of Giant fans thinking he should remain the starter. Also leads the team with 3 rushing TD's.
7. Bennett- 2nd on the team in catches and TD receptions, also looks to have made a huge improvement in the Giant rushing attack
8. Prince- Perhaps the only bright spot in a Giant secondary that currently ranks second to last in yards per attempt.
9 Hynoski- Turning in to one of the league's best FB's and has perhaps the best hands of any Giant fullback since greg comella
10. Sean Locklear- Might not be our future, but he is our present. Has played both left and right tackle admirally and is giving Bennett a run for his money for best NYG FA pickup of the year