+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: MAKE MY DAY !

  1. #1

    MAKE MY DAY !

    In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day !
    Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?

    Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !

  2. #2
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    19,929
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day !
    Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?

    Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !
    If Smith is pressured consistently, we win the game with relative ease.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  3. #3
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    426
    pressure Smith and run the ball well

  4. #4
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    10,527
    I think the short pass, open things up and then start pounding the ball!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I think the short pass, open things up and then start pounding the ball!
    You know what! You got something there, I kept saying to myself ! Why does Bradshaw keep running in the middle of the line, and into a Brick Wall,and not gaining yardage. With SF the wall will be twice as THICK ! So do what we did last week, and mix it up short passes, long passes and runs. I think it will be more effective !

    POUND THE Niners !

    GO Giants
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 10-13-2012 at 05:12 PM.

  6. #6
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    11,564
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I think the short pass, open things up and then start pounding the ball!
    Cruz and Eli on the option route.....If Nicks is healthy, Cruz should have the space to hurt the 49ers with that play all game.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Cruz and Eli on the option route.....If Nicks is healthy, Cruz should have the space to hurt the 49ers with that play all game.
    That's what I want Cruz & Nicks to do. Take off for TD's and hurt the Niners !

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by BillTheGreek View Post
    In fact, make All Giant fans this Sunday their day ! Can they do it, and if so , HOW ?Go Giants Super Bowl Champs !
    another blood bath with the teams trading blows and Tynes lifting us to victory again in the end!
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    another blood bath with the teams trading blows and Tynes lifting us to victory again in the end!
    You say Tynes ! I say Cruz....................What the Hell as long as we get the Victory !

    POUND THE Niners !

    GO Giants

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts