+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,247

    Back from my suspension in time to snuff some candles out and a few 49ers as well




    Just wanted to say I was always aware we weren't allowed to curse by circumventing the filter. I guess the filter missed the infraction. In the future I'll try to be less impulsive when we go down 14-0 to the Browns ...was just in disbelief that Chase Blackburn was covering a WR all the way down field.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  2. #2
    All-Pro derekunion28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    amityville strong island
    Posts
    7,204
    lmao ...welcome back

  3. #3
    What you AND Sash!?....How can we loose

    BTW I talked to a psyhcic yesterday and she told me the Giants would win tomorrow.....My entire belief in psyhcic powers rests in the result of tomorrows outcome

  4. #4
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,528
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post



    Just wanted to say I was always aware we weren't allowed to curse by circumventing the filter. I guess the filter missed the infraction. In the future I'll try to be less impulsive when we go down 14-0 to the Browns ...was just in disbelief that Chase Blackburn was covering a WR all the way down field.
    welcome back--LOL!! So you got suspended for trying to get around the profanity filter? And you were pissed, because the Giants were down 14-0 in the 1st quarter to the Browns, and that Chase was trying to keep up with a WR?

    Well with our offense and Eli leading our team, you should have known better than to get too worked up.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

  5. #5
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,247
    Quote Originally Posted by derekunion28 View Post
    lmao ...welcome back
    Haha thanks bud

    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    What you AND Sash!?....How can we loose

    BTW I talked to a psyhcic yesterday and she told me the Giants would win tomorrow.....My entire belief in psyhcic powers rests in the result of tomorrows outcome
    Lmao, from your lips to the players hearts... if that makes any sense
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  6. #6
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,247
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    welcome back--LOL!! So you got suspended for trying to get around the profanity filter? And you were pissed, because the Giants were down 14-0 in the 1st quarter to the Browns, and that Chase was trying to keep up with a WR?

    Well with our offense and Eli leading our team, you should have known better than to get too worked up.
    No I just dropped an f-bomb "what the f happened?" in the topic title lol

    I never once lost faith that we would win though.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  7. #7
    All-Pro tonyt830's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greenbrier, TN
    Posts
    7,528
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    No I just dropped an f-bomb "what the f happened?" in the topic title lol

    I never once lost faith that we would win though.
    Oh ok, gotcha! It wasnt pretty to be down early, but I had enough faith in Eli and the offense.

    Now I dont want to see the Giants to get down by 14 to the 49ers tomorrow, they have a much better D and ball control offense. But should they get down, I won't count the Giants out until the clock hits zero
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    What you AND Sash!?....How can we loose

    BTW I talked to a psyhcic yesterday and she told me the Giants would win tomorrow.....My entire belief in psyhcic powers rests in the result of tomorrows outcome
    classic

  9. #9
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    classic
    welcome Back! Atleast our mods on here arent as sensitive as the 49 whiners mods. I got banned there after 10 minutes for saying "we cant teach football knowledge to a bunch of chimps".
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  10. #10
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    29,978
    What a bro

    Let's go.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts