+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The 49ers annoy me like our Division Rivals!

I cant stand the 49ers organization and even their fans. Their fans constantly run their mouth and they havent won a Superbowl since 1994, and for years they played in a sorry division. The NFC West has been terrible for years, even when the New Orleans Aints with Jeff Blake was in that division. For years the Niners automatically made the playoffs after winning 9 games, and since have not won a SuperBowl since 1994? Lol. There fans are about as rude as Philly fans...nothing but constant fights at their stadium, and some guy is paralyzed from the neck down after a brawl at a San Francisco Giants baseball a couple of years ago and the death threats to Kyle Williams was completely uncalled for. I wish these fans (aka Francisco Treats) would shut up already.

hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    hate them, hate their fans, hate their coach.....screw them, I hope we wipe the ground with them

As much as I hate that team, I still have respect for the organization itself, unlike the Jets or Eagles
    I don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.

The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by CowboysSuck View Post
    The niner fans have been the first wave of troll fans to hit the boards this year. Im surprised, I would have that it would be the Eagles
    No, Tampa Bay was and, the 49ers fans have actually been pretty civil.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    No, Tampa Bay was.
    Really? I didn't think Tampa wasn't that bad.

civil or not, im annoyed. we dont need niner fans on our board telling us how good their team is. we know.

Even though some of these Niner fans are alright, the Tampa Bay fans wasn't half as bad as some of these Niners fans.

To be honest, I do look at the Niners almost like a 4th division rival, its a valid comparison when you look at the intensity of our games, the frequency in which we meet (especially in the postseason), and the great moments experienced by both teams in this cross-country rivalry.

Like egyptian said, I don't like them at all but I respect the hell outta that team/organization. A lot of these Niner fans though.....different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    I don't even see Jets Fans come here tallking mess like the 49er Fans. I also didn't see the Egal Fans as of late. 49er fans are something else.
    LOL. They will fall silent and slink away come Sunday night.