+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants' Eli Manning's once criticized demeanor now looked at as a warrior mentality

Giants' Eli Manning's once criticized demeanor now looked at as a warrior mentality

http://www.giants101.com/2012/10/13/...ior-mentality/

Excerpt: "
    The eyes of a diehard New York Giants fan don’t lie. Quarterback Eli Manningis just about where he should be. Most forget he’s human and does err. Abhorrence, jealousy and fear cloud others true analysis of him. It doesn’t seem to affect the veteran who is in his 9th season and that, perhaps, is one of his strongest qualities.

In January of this year, during the NFC Championship game, the captain of the Giants’ offense was attacked in every possible way by the San Francisco 49ers defense that sacked him six times and hit him relentlessly. The game was no doubt the definition of a throwback slobber-knocker.
    ''That was a tremendous football game for those that really enjoy football at its very basic element,'' said coach Tom Coughlin. ''Just a classic football game that just seemed like no one was going to put themselves into position to win it. Fortunately, we were able to do that.'' Read more...

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

good article.

btw, youre thread title reads "...NOT looked at as warrior mentality' when it actually is "...NOW looked at as warrior mentality"

little typo makes a difference in how you read it lol

I thought I had fixed that, it's OK now
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I thought I had fixed that, it's OK now
    its good
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I don't care how confident the 49'ers may be because deep down they know we got the Chosen One. After that NFC championship game there isn't a doubt in my mind he can do it against them again even if he does get the giggles beaten out of him! all depends on that d-line doing the same to Smithy.

yeah of all the compeltely wrong and riduculous criticisms of Manning, that one took the cake ...is their a QB in the NFL that smiles when they throw an INT ???
    Apologize to Melo 5

ELI is as cool as a cucumber in a bowl of hot sauce,,,win lose or draw I will always have his back, we are lucky to have a real deal, franchise QB. Eazy E, Eazy does it..

He's solid and you never feel like he's lost it, he keeps on plugging no matter what the circumstances are... A true professional!

I like his demeanor! He shows emotion when he has to but never overdoes it. He throws a fist pump, raises his hands in the air but never runs down the field and joins in his WR's joy. He walks to the sideline, looks at fillm and prepares for the next drive. True professional and one of the hardest working guys in the NFL. Nothing effects his, good or bad..

Like a boss!

its plain and simple....
    He knows what it takes and he has the skill and attitude to get it done along with the rest of the team. He is who the follow and he leads well.

Go Giants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

+ Reply to Thread