+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The worst part about tomorrows game?

Toronto, Canada
    I like Troy, have no problem with him at all...Buck is sort of a ****** but I still don't really mind either of them

Long Island, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I like Troy and Buck has improved this year. Truthfully i'm never really bothered about who's in the booth.
    Not even Collinsworth?!

Manussa Loka
    Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Listening to Troy Buck

I'm probably gonna have to watch the game on mute
    I don't mind Troy.... I think he's worked hard to come off as objective.

Joe Buck on the other hand has stolen every paycheck he's ever gotten from announcing.

Thom Brennaman to replace Joe Buck due to MLB playoffs

Buck is much more annoying than Aikman. Maybe Aikman doesn't care much for the Giants, but I have heard him criticize the Cowboys many times.

Aikman has done a great job at staying objective despite his career with the cowboys. I just wish we could pair him up with Al Michaels somehow... that would actually be a nice pairing. No Joe ****, no Chris ****ingsworth...

The worst part about [now] today's game is that the Yankees are also on at 4... ;/

Quote Originally Posted by drewz View Post
    Listening to Troy Buck

I'm probably gonna have to watch the game on mute

Fairfax, VA
    Troy isn't bad at all, I actually kind of like him. Hell, even buck is better than god awful Chris collinsworth....

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    i think they should start having random people doing it , maybe one week howard stern and Fooch, and then maybe Richard simmons and lou ferrigno
    LOL!!! Lou Ferrigno is gonna Hulk out and put a Hulk Smash on Richard Simmons cranium for looking at him in a seductive manner. How bout Sylvester Stallone and Pee Wee Herman? What a hilarious combo. Ice Cube and George Bush Sr. Hahaha

+ Reply to Thread