+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Why we will beat the Cowboys.

We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them after getting trashed by philly. I think our guys will get up for this one. The Giants will be fed up with all the Jets hype. And I expect them to play this one through.

But this post is about the game that really matters: Dallas.

As far as defense, well there's not much to say. It had me scratching my head how our DB's were constantly getting burned play after play. What also had me scratching my head was the last few quarters of the Bronco - NE game where the same thing was happening, Denver's DB's were getting torched by Brady - play after play when they needed crucial stops. And this is the vaunted Denver D we all keep hearing about. I thought I was watching the Giants at first. lol

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is our D could be worse. A lot worse. And that even a great D like the Broncos can look like crap. Plus, hopefully we can gameplan for Felix knowing he'll be the starter. One can hope lol.

Finally, Dallas's defense is no where near as good as the redskins. Washington has a top 10 D if I'm not mistaken.

Dallas's D is straight up trash. Eli lit them up and he'll do it again if KG can stick to the run, and our WR's know what a ball is, (having that crucial drop early vs WAS killed the soul of our team and all the momentum was gone) I really think we'll be fine. The resurgence of our running game will be huge.

Go Giants!

Veteran

Re: First post. Why we will beat the Cowboys.

Also I want to add that having KP back out there will help a lot. He's Romo Kryponite.

What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.

Aren't both remaining games at home? That means we will not even show up for either one. The Giants are only capable of playing competent football on the road. They can't play at home, period. We'll lose to the Jets, and I think that Cowboys game will be an absolute rout. Sorry, I see that game being essentially over by halftime.

[quote user="jjj45"]Hi guys,

We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them after getting trashed by philly. I think our guys will get up for this one. The Giants will be fed up with all the Jets hype. And I expect them to play this one through.

But this post is about the game that really matters: Dallas.

As far as defense, well there's not much to say. It had me scratching my head how our DB's were constantly getting burned play after play. What also had me scratching my head was the last few quarters of the Bronco - NE game where the same thing was happening, Denver's DB's were getting torched by Brady - play after play when they needed crucial stops. And this is the vaunted Denver D we all keep hearing about. I thought I was watching the Giants at first. lol

So I guess the point I'm trying to make is our D could be worse. A lot worse. And that even a great D like the Broncos can look like crap. Plus, hopefully we can gameplan for Felix knowing he'll be the starter. One can hope lol.

Finally, Dallas's defense is no where near as good as the redskins. Washington has a top 10 D if I'm not mistaken.

Dallas's D is straight up trash. Eli lit them up and he'll do it again if KG can stick to the run, and our WR's know what a ball is, (having that crucial drop early vs WAS killed the soul of our team and all the momentum was gone) I really think we'll be fine. The resurgence of our running game will be huge.

I'm sorry if no one agrees with me - and I apologize for rambling on.

Go Giants!

[/quote]

It's quite simple we take the same bag we got the Jets in & just go ahead & put the Cowboys in with them.

Book it.

Veteran

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.[/quote]Hey dont I know you from the chatroom?

The game could go either way. Lets not pretend that the Jets are this beast team. Far from it actually.

I think our players will play hard for this one because the Jets talked so much crap about them. They'll take it personally.

Veteran

[quote user="cowboysblow"]Aren't both remaining games at home? That means we will not even show up for either one. The Giants are only capable of playing competent football on the road. They can't play at home, period. We'll lose to the Jets, and I think that Cowboys game will be an absolute rout. Sorry, I see that game being essentially over by halftime.[/quote]ah, but you see we actually will be on the road for the Jets game. Well, technically.

[quote user="jjj45"]Hi guys,

We got the Jets win in the bag. Not to worried bout them

[/quote]

So the Giants just lost to a 4-9 Redskins team, but "we got the Jets (an 8-6 team) win in the bag?"

[quote user="jjj45"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]What are you smoking? Jets game is in the bag? LOL.[/quote]Hey dont I know you from the chatroom?

The game could go either way. Lets not pretend that the Jets are this beast team. Far from it actually.

I think our players will play hard for this one because the Jets talked so much crap about them. They'll take it personally.
    [/quote]

Um to your first question, not sure?

Second, I could see the Jets more fired up after their loss than us. The giants haven't proved it to me that they are even ready for a playoff game

couldnt beat:

the Hawks

the Redskins twice

the ailing Eagles

not that the Jets are running on all cylinders right now but I cant predict anything until I see them play like the give a ****...the Giants that is.

If they can lay an egg with the teams listed above they can lay one with the Jets.

NOw the reason to play a good game is that their backs are up against the wall. You know what....

enough is enough with this team......just shut up. Coughlin should ban them from the media until the last two games are played. Then they would have to keep coming up with bull**** answers and excuses....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch