+ Reply to Thread

That was one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed

First time I ever left a game early. Right after Eli's int in the endzone. I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.

Re: That was one of the worst performances I have ever witnessed

Agreed, and I have absolutely no idea what he's been doing with his challenges lately. He's missed his past 7 challenges. Guy just doesn't have it anymore, can't get this team motivated it seems.

[quote user="Gmen2005"]Agreed, and I have absolutely no idea what he's been doing with his challenges lately. He's missed his past 7 challenges. Guy just doesn't have it anymore, can't get this team motivated it seems.
    [/quote]

Hey, finally someone who sees the light. But more importantly, when will the suits see it and do something about it?

[quote user="ebick"]First time I ever left a game early.* Right after Eli's int in the endzone.* I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.[/quote]

Not blasting you, but haven't we heard this before? This team is a old 45 record, with a scratch in the same spot.

[quote user="I Bleed Blue"][quote user="ebick"]First time I ever left a game early. Right after Eli's int in the endzone. I am not anti-Coughlin, but I think it is time for a change.[/quote]

Not blasting you, but haven't we heard this before? This team is a old 45 record, with a scratch in the same spot.[/quote]

I said it after the 2008 debacle against the Eagles wasting the #1 seed. It was cemented in the 2010 Eagles meltdown.

We've wasted 3 seasons, can we move on now?
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I guess being paid millions of dollars isn't incentive enough.

[quote user="TroyArcher"]I guess being paid millions of dollars isn't incentive enough.[/quote]

Maybe paying tens of millions would do the trick.