+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crow Thread: Giants at 49ers

Bench Player

The Crow Thread: Giants at 49ers

Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.

Let's wait until after the game..
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

If there is one thing I've learned about opposing fans on this board, it's this: They rarely, if EVER, come back to eat their crow, but they are the first ones here to serve it up. My guess? 2 out of 50 have come back like men to take their punishment, and not one of them was a Niner fan after the NFCCG last season. So far, the Bucs fans we had were the only ones who showed up, and were cool about it.

You guys are waaaaay too full of yourselves. Just make sure you come back, win or lose. This game result is not set in stone like you think it is. Just ask Kyle Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    If there is one thing I've learned about opposing fans on this board, it's this: They rarely, if EVER, come back to eat their crow, but they are the first ones here to serve it up. My guess? 2 out of 50 have come back like men to take their punishment, and not one of them was a Niner fan after the NFCCG last season. So far, the Bucs fans we had were the only ones who showed up, and were cool about it.

You guys are waaaaay too full of yourselves. Just make sure you come back, win or lose. This game result is not set in stone like you think it is. Just ask Kyle Williams
    Well said, DH.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by 94niners View Post
    Giants fans and 49ers fans alike, this thread is for the losers to come after the game and eat their helping of crow. There's been a lot of trash talk so far, so if it's your team that loses, come in here and admit that the better team won. I'll go ahead and set my self up and say that it's the Giants fans who will be served crow, but few will eat their just deserts. Come, tell me about how much crow I'll be eating, thus filling up your own plate in the process.
    someone already started one days ago. U can come to both you be eating so much crow
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    Yeah its called Bummer.....but the line to eat crow out of SFO fans will be 2 or 3 fans at most

The Analyst will comment and ignore, especially if we win a close one........they will call it a Fluke

They will then rush to their microphones or computers to talk about how Atlanta, Houston, The Vikings, or Chicago will win the Super Bowl.....we are the "Roger Maris" team that beat their beloved Patriots "perfect team" and bashed the new America's team- Green Bay

Bump. Enjoy your meal whiner fans I guess the dynasty is not.

Banned
    Good game 9er fans, Alex Smith showed us just how great he was this game! Guess the Giants "got lucky" again huh?

Banned
    f u whiner fans were better than u..by far game was a blowout ur coach sucks ***...go home

Banned
    just rembr who the champs are...o but we got lucky again right hhahaha

+ Reply to Thread