+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Bench Player
    I want to congratulate one hell of a Giants football team. You guys dominated us in all three phases today and you deserve all the credit for the win. We won a close game against you last year and you beat us in a close game in the NFCCG. You have a great offense and your running game was balling today. Your defense was boss today and you showed why you are the defending SB champs. One thing I've noticed bout you guys this year is you almost always step up to the level of your competition. I look forward to watching you guys play the remainder of the year.

On a side note, I really hate the media and how they always blow stuff between two teams out of proportion. Anyone who didn't give the gmen a chance today are just ignorant.

Good luck for the rest of the year and I hope you guys can stay injury free. We have a lot of work to do but I hope we are good enough to win the division and make a playoff appearance again. Good luck with them Skins!

Quote Originally Posted by iPrism View Post
    I want to congratulate one hell of a Giants football team. You guys dominated us in all three phases today and you deserve all the credit for the win. We won a close game against you last year and you beat us in a close game in the NFCCG. You have a great offense and your running game was balling today. Your defense was boss today and you showed why you are the defending SB champs. One thing I've noticed bout you guys this year is you almost always step up to the level of your competition. I look forward to watching you guys play the remainder of the year.

On a side note, I really hate the media and how they always blow stuff between two teams out of proportion. Anyone who didn't give the gmen a chance today are just ignorant.

Good luck for the rest of the year and I hope you guys can stay injury free. We have a lot of work to do but I hope we are good enough to win the division and make a playoff appearance again. Good luck with them Skins!
    Classy post, 9ers are obviously better than what they showed, and were asleep today.

Classy post agreed. But the Giants put the sleeper hold on them!

Bench Player
    Congrats Giants. You are the better team, mainly because Eli Manning >> Alex Smith. A handed *** whooping, for sure. No question, when the Giants want to play, they are a great team.

I think of all the bad for us 49er fans, one good thing showed up for us: Randy Moss is still good. The 49ers coaches need to quit ***** footing around with him and put him in the game on every offensive snap. This 15 plays a game crap is absurd when he was the only 49er WR doing a good job today. Another thing. Is this the beginning of the end for Alex Smith? Kaepernick played a lot today, and Alex Smith threw up a dud. Maybe he begins to take the starting job a way.