+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What's on the menu today?

Sitting at work and extremely hungry for the game....and for some food/beer.

Thinking about making some monster burgers for the game later, and picking up a six pack of mickey's. What's on the menu today Giants fans?

prolly some sushi and pepsi(sucks not being 21 yet)

We're going Mexicana today!!! Taco dip, home made burritos and quesadelias!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    We're going Mexicana today!!! Taco dip, home made burritos and quesadelias!!
    I'll be right over..are you doing a halftime show?!

I should be in food heaven by 4pm today: got Filet Mignon, KFC wings (they're really good trust me), homemade mac n cheese, and some fried fish with special seasoning. Manly food Sunday! of course topped off with coronas and jack/cokes!

I'm thinking some homemade quesadelias like FBomb, and some Arizona Ice Tea mixed in there. I should of got some wings and made some damn buffalo wings for myself! I could down a couple dozen of those!

Starter
    Beer and parmesan-garlic Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedYouth85 View Post
    I'm thinking some homemade quesadelias like FBomb, and some Arizona Ice Tea mixed in there. I should of got some wings and made some damn buffalo wings for myself! I could down a couple dozen of those!
    lol.....me too. I order them medium and well done....then I doctor them up with my own special hot sauce. My *** hates me later, but DAMN they are good!!!

*** is my butt!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    lol.....me too. I order them medium and well done....then I doctor them up with my own special hot sauce. My *** hates me later, but DAMN they are good!!!

*** is my butt!!
    lol! I go to the commisary and get like 1 1/2 dozen full wings, cut them up myself and then I will deep fry them until they float, then throw them in some Buffalo sauce and bake them for 20 minutes. They are amazingly delicious, but yes my *** hates me later too lol

Going with the fail-safe and making a truckload of buffalo wings with lots of Sams Oktoberfest to wash it down.