+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,648

    Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

    REALLY? What a ****!!
    #80

  2. #2
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    426
    haha like most 49er fans he seems a little butthurt

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,009
    lol, Kurt Warner needs to go back to bagging groceries

  4. #4
    Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

  5. #5
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Osan AB, S. Korea
    Posts
    3,009
    Quote Originally Posted by bleeding blue View Post
    Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.
    Well Eli took his job, not that it was that hard..

  6. #6
    ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

    even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
    Apologize to Melo 5

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

    even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
    Exactly, I knew if the GMEN kept it close they would win because Alex could never go toe to toe with Eli in the Crunch, how no idea the GMEN would run away with it in the 2nd half, impressive, will the D show up for the Skins?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

  8. #8
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

  9. #9
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,463
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
    I haven't seen the segment, but unless he's got some strong stats to back that claim up, I have to conclude he's still butthurt over being benched for Eli.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

    - Emlen Tunnell

  10. #10
    Veteran nycisgreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mount Airy, MD
    Posts
    1,918
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
    He will never admit it, but I am pretty sure that is the reason why he gives Eli so much flack.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts