+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 135

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

  1. #1
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    29,052

    Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

    REALLY? What a ****!!
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

  2. #2
    Starter bigblue2088's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    426
    haha like most 49er fans he seems a little butthurt

  3. #3
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,162
    lol, Kurt Warner needs to go back to bagging groceries

  4. #4
    Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

  5. #5
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

  6. #6
    Veteran EnragedYouth85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ramstein, Germany
    Posts
    3,162
    Quote Originally Posted by bleeding blue View Post
    Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.
    Well Eli took his job, not that it was that hard..

  7. #7
    Maybe he's just stupid.

  8. #8
    All-Pro joemorrisforprez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    12,994
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
    I haven't seen the segment, but unless he's got some strong stats to back that claim up, I have to conclude he's still butthurt over being benched for Eli.
    "They come to the line of scrimmage and the first thing they do is start looking for me....I know, and they know. When they’d find me they’d start screaming: 56 left ! 56 left!....So there’s this thing I did. After the play was over I’d come up behind them and whisper: don’t worry where I am. I’ll tell you when I get there."
    - Lawrence Taylor

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

    REALLY? What a ****!!
    Did you really expect any different?

  10. #10
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    29,052
    Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    Did you really expect any different?
    Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts