+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!

haha like most 49er fans he seems a little butthurt

lol, Kurt Warner needs to go back to bagging groceries

Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.

I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by bleeding blue View Post
    Haha I just turned on NFLN show and saw the Niners logo under QB advantage. I immediately knew it was Kurt Warner once again. He really has something against Eli.
    Well Eli took his job, not that it was that hard..

Maybe he's just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    That's the only logical reasoning I can think of for him to make that claim. Maybe Kurt should go back to bagging groceries.
    I haven't seen the segment, but unless he's got some strong stats to back that claim up, I have to conclude he's still butthurt over being benched for Eli.
    “Losers assemble in little groups and complain about the coaches and the players in other little groups, but winners assemble as a team,”

- Emlen Tunnell

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    Did you really expect any different?

Quote Originally Posted by fourth&forever View Post
    Did you really expect any different?
    Honestly, I DID!!! As they started the segment, I was thinking..."Here's a chance for Kurt to prove to everyone he DOESN'T hate Eli"......but he does. It's sadly obvious.

+ Reply to Thread