+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!
    Agree with everything you said. BUT he's dead wrong about Smith being better than Eli, or Smith having an advantage over Eli in this game.

Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.
    Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis.

The point is Warner has no reason to hate on Eli, he is simply saying Alex has the advantage in the game because of our D vs the niners D. though hopefully our pass rush wakes up this game i think they might.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post

personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!

the thing is its in your fans minds , it is not real , no reason for Warner to hate on Eli. A lot of you read into things and when it comes to Eli are overly sensitive. you can see them paling around years later at the probowl. Warner still is friends with TC also.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Probably considering offensive receiving weapons?.....Still doesn't make sense. And I am a HUGE Warner fan.

Nicks, Cruz, Hixon, Barden, & Bennett > Crabtree, Manningham, Moss & Davis.
    well nicks is probably not 100 percent. and mostly i think it was the Defence each will face and passing yards allowed and so on.

its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
    i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    its bc the HoF thing. i was watching nfln a few weeks ago i believe after the carolina game, and rich eisen was introducing the set. each guy is a HoF except Warner. After Eisen introduced everyone, warner made a comment about how he cant wait til thats how he's introduced. he said it with such a smugness that he implied he's a first ballot lock...
    i dunno if warner has an issue with eli personally, i think warner has an issue with top of the line HoF QBs. since eli could be that, and ppl talked about eli like that and not warner, warner made his original "eli not HoF" comment to put the focus back on him.
    so are you implying Eli has his ticket punched but warner does not???

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Cool story bro.
    I've seen this before somewhere...

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.
    You're a damn fool Harooni

Saying Eli is a very good QB is a slap in the face. Eli is a GREAT QB and Alex Smith doesn't hold a candle to Eli.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    You're a damn fool Harooni
    you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.

+ Reply to Thread