+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    well nicks is probably not 100 percent. and mostly i think it was the Defence each will face and passing yards allowed and so on.
    Even with Nicks not at 100%, the Giants receiving weapons > than the 49ers.

you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.
    If you think Smith is better than Eli then something is wrong with you.

you guys are hilarious, do you guys also put a gps on your woman??? the insecurity around here is comical at times.
    lol.....nothing like a good deflection when you're wrong.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

I doubt Warner even believes what he was saying.

My guess is he is not doing well at his job on nfln. Often, when a talking head starts to say ridiculous things, its because his boss said "become relevant or find a new job."

Kurt probably thinks the best way to stay relevant is to piss off NYC and millions of Giants fans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    I actually switched to BSPN to avoid his reasoning. As soon as I heard him say "advantage alex smith" I clicked. Kurt
    is a woman scorned ....

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    my wife and I both burst out laughing when we saw that this morning

then the wife says......"my goodness Kurt, you just didn't fit the system ....let it go"

I thought that was hilarious

I married the right woman

He must still be butthurt that Eli replaced him. What the hell is his deal man the coaches made that decision not Eli and if he played like he played in Arizona he could've started two years probable but **** him I'm glad he dissing us everyone is. This is setting up just the way we like it. On ESPN countdown they all picked the 49ers to win big cause Harabaugh and Alex sMITH WILL USE manningham yes MANNINGHAM to torch our secondary lol. CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS GAME SICK OF THE 49ERS AND THEIR BANDWAGON FANS!!!!

Veteran
    Kurt Warner ‏@kurt13warner
    All u Giants fans... At end of 1st half I admit I was wrong... Eli being Elite even vs this vaunted Niners defense!

"the Better QB" got benched today.

*still dunno how to do red on new forums.

+ Reply to Thread