+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    Did he really? Well it was funny though. The whole crew except for Faulk I believe picked the panthers week 3, and the other day they all picked SF. I enjoy it very much as to how bad they are... Im almost tempted to hold their feet under the fire with a blog lol.
    no no he was saying with the weapons like moss

"I test how other people deal with reality"
    he does have moves though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    what??? she is actually pretty hot with long hair

You have a pretty weird definition of "hot".

This chick is hot. Warner's wife is........meh.

He's a bitter tool. He should be immediately fired because he has lost any credibility that he MIGHT have had as a analyst when he made that "call". Why would anyone ever want to hear his opinion again after he clearly proved to everyone that he doesn't have a damn clue what he is talking about.
    Last edited by shockeyisjesus; 10-15-2012 at 06:16 AM.

ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    ha, that's just amazing .... Smith is a game manager ... when he gets behind he has zero chance

even Harblah ramped up on his 'roids would not pick Smith over Eli
    Exactly, I knew if the GMEN kept it close they would win because Alex could never go toe to toe with Eli in the Crunch, how no idea the GMEN would run away with it in the 2nd half, impressive, will the D show up for the Skins?
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    Someone needs to remind Kurt(born again) Warner that envy and revenge are both sins!

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I think he still holds resentment towards the Giants when they benched him and put Eli (rookie) in.
    this

I ignore him for the most part same with Dilfer...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Yes he is, Kurt Warner feels like he wasn't treated fairly or properly when he was a member of the Giants because he was just a temporary investment. So you can't expect him to be 100% fair in his assessment or belief when it comes to the Giants. He may not cheer for Eli, but he has to respect him.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    Stop worrying about what Warner has to say. He's just one of a slew of know nothing talking head ex jocks who picked against the Giants.....and got it wrong!

Kurt Warner is a ****** waffle.

God said so.

+ Reply to Thread