+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Cool

Damn
    Last edited by Diamondring; 10-18-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Veteran
    If Warner didn't know that his time as starter was limited then he isn't the sharpest tack in the box. KC knew, and didn't want to stick around, so he asked to be traded. It was only after the FO realized that KC was not gonna be around to mentor Eli that they went out and got Warner.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    Then no one can take him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    Then no one can take him seriously.
    Harooni has been the only one who has/does.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Listen, this is the simple fact, if Kurt would have shaved that silly *** salt and pepper beard that made him look like Santa he would have probably won a SB for the Giants Eli's first year, so yes, he is bitter, they pulled him with a winning record, one of the Giants all time bonehead moves.
    Hey! Chicks dig the salt and pepper look. I get compliments all the time. If you ask one and she says no, ask her what she thinks of George Clooney. I bet after she thinks about it she admit she likes it.

+ Reply to Thread