+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Kurt Warner IS a hater!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatYale View Post
    Kurt, like Harooni, has a hard time saying good things about Eli. I t hink they are the same person.
    Harooni has been very honest this year about Eli... I understand why people got frustrated with him in the past, but he has been praising him from what I saw.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    relax he is talking over the whole game , not just 2 min drills when trailing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    Harooni has been very honest this year about Eli... I understand why people got frustrated with him in the past, but he has been praising him from what I saw.
    Cool story bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    I remember when he was playing for us. He started to hold the ball for too long. I remember one play where he hold the ball for a long time. After the play he went to the sideline and Coughlin got on his case. Kurt also signed one year for ne mil so why you think he has the right to get ticked off. He had more than one bad game.
    Warner held onto the ball way to long. He knew why he was here. To hold down the fort and pave the way for Eli. Everyone in the world knew that.

Veteran
    Yeah, Warner is bitter, so what, who cares what he thinks. As far as Harooni, I've never seen him say anything good about Eli without a qualifier.
    "Eli good but...." "Yeah Eli brought us back, but if..." They've all been backhanded compliments. Any compliment with a qualifier is not really a compliment.

Look warner is not bitter, he is probably considering offensive receiving weapons also. Look its no secret Eli runs hot and cold during a game . Eli yes is a very good QB , I don't see Warner denying that.

lets not forget Eli was Warners back up for the probowl so Warner has no reason to feel insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohann View Post
    Yeah, Warner is bitter, so what, who cares what he thinks. As far as Harooni, I've never seen him say anything good about Eli without a qualifier.
    "Eli good but...." "Yeah Eli brought us back, but if..." They've all been backhanded compliments. Any compliment with a qualifier is not really a compliment.
    Eli has developed tremulously from 6 years ago. I consider him one of the best QB's in the game when the game is on the line.

happy now?

boo ****ing hoo

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    Warner held onto the ball way to long. He knew why he was here. To hold down the fort and pave the way for Eli. Everyone in the world knew that.
    Giants didn't need Kurt and Kurt did not pave the way for Eli like you think.

Plenty of so called giant fans were happy losing the season or 2 just to have Eli in. I think die hards had a problem with that. we beat minny and greenbay that year so all we had to do was win a few more games and we all know anything can happen in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I've blown off other threads in the past that claimed Warner hates the Giants and Eli Manning, but today on NFLN that ****** gave the QB advantage to Alex Smith!!!

REALLY? What a ****!!
    ive always said that! a hater is all he is.

yea hes entitled to his own opinion but his of the Giants is "hater"!

+ Reply to Thread