+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG 5 View Post
    did he say smith is flat out better, or did he say he was going to face less adversity against the giants d than eli against the san fran d?
    exactly he is taking into effect passing game weapons and D each qb will face. Man Eli fans are like mother hens

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Harooni View Post
    Eli has developed tremulously from 6 years ago. I consider him one of the best QB's in the game when the game is on the line.

happy now?
    Haha, nice try. You are getting better, but "when the game is on the line" is a qualifier, and try to sound like it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. (happy now?)

exactly he is taking into effect passing game weapons and D each qb will face. Man Eli fans are like mother hens
    No....that is not what he was saying....but far be it for you to not comment on something you didn't even see.

He was saying that SF was going to rely heavily on the run while the Giants wll let Eli throw it. The other aspects of the game..ie WR, RB etc...etc...were done by the other commentators that played those positions.

As far as your usual bash at "Eli lovers" on this board.......gues what? We're right!!!.....and you've been wrong about Eli all along.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    No....that is not what he was saying....but far be it for you to not comment on something you didn't even see.

He was saying that SF was going to rely heavily on the run while the Giants wll let Eli throw it. The other aspects of the game..ie WR, RB etc...etc...were done by the other commentators that played those positions.

As far as your usual bash at "Eli lovers" on this board.......gues what? We're right!!!.....and you've been wrong about Eli all along.
    so he didnt say smith was the better qb? or did he say Alex will have the advantage here. big difference bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mohann View Post
    Haha, nice try. You are getting better, but "when the game is on the line" is a qualifier, and try to sound like it doesn't leave a bad taste in your mouth. (happy now?)
    hehe , nah its hard not to like Eli the person. I just always disagreed with crowning him before it was due, yeah you guys saw it coming kudos. but Eli has the oddest style you will see for a nfl QB.

so he didnt say smith was the better qb? or did he say Alex will have the advantage here. big difference bro
    Big difference yes.....but still a diss on Eli. He's saying Smith will have the better game because Eli will throw it more. Eli is now an excellent passing QB. I see turnovers happening on the ground in this game.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

hehe , nah its hard not to like Eli the person. I just always disagreed with crowning him before it was due, yeah you guys saw it coming kudos. but Eli has the oddest style you will see for a nfl QB.
    More revisionist history......you argued that Eli would never be a great QB and that we couldn't win the SB with him. The "Eli lovers" were not crowning him then......you were jumping the gun on Eli becoming a bust and we weren't ready to go there.

Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

He is also a better Dancer than Eli!!!
    Last edited by Harooni; 10-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.

Warner is a 2 X league MVP and has 3 SB appearances and a Career QB rating that speaks for himself. He wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth and gifted roster spots because of his famous last name. When you think about it Warner's story is more impressive.

What does this have to do with anything? I never said Warner wasn't a great QB......I said he was an Eli hater and it effects his judgement. Are you saying that Kurt SHOULD hate Eli?

its the pattern Harooni! this guy hardly has any compliments for Eli! Eli is one of the best at his position in the league!

how many threads are there here about Warners personal dislike for Eli! that should say something about how he feels!

he doesnt criticise other qbs as much!

personally i lost some respect for Warner just cuz of this issue!