Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

hes half right. I like Jakk too. Bundy should go..

but now also this guy should go. Its like telling a cop to go f--- himself. Nothing good ever comes out of that lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I hear what you are saying man- but as the old saying goes. Opinions are like buttholes, everybodie's got one and they all stink.

Yes although I don't agree with most of what they say, at times they have valid points, even if they usually mess them up. They still have as much right to be here as we do. So far they don't go too, far over the top with the insults and such. I have seen worse, from many other members, but not these guys. I have seen people calling each other out, with threats of violence, and the like- but jack, al, peabod, and boris limit it to meaningless name calling, so just let it go man.

You and I think alike, and I'm sure there are allot of stuff we could argue about. Remember man- a new phenomenon has occured on the internet. That is there is no personal contact, you can let that inner voice that you usually don't express verbally loose. If we were all sitting around at a BBQ we'd not get into the fevered debates we get into here...or at least most of us wouldn't. The mods, are not babysitters. They don't and shouldn't be patrolling the the boards every minute looking to ban members- there wouldn't be any left if they did. I admit I have even gotten a bit too zealous with some comments I make. If they banned for making stupid remarks I'd been gone along time ago.

I don't have to agree with them, but I am glad they have the right to post here.

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE[/quote]

see thats just a matter of taste. For instance, i hate Dane Cook and think his standup might of been the worst hour of my life. But he is the hottest comedian out right now..

NOW, i am not saying Jack is Dane COok, but he he does come thru with a good post every now and again...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE[/quote]All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.

cant we all just get along lol lol lol

[quote user="Al Bundy"]All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.[/quote]

See now this I have to agree with. I can read small letters as well as caps. Doesn’t make your point any stronger, if you use all caps. If you need to EMPHASIZEsomething then use the caps sparingly. Otherwise its just a font choice.

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="uneedcarparts???"]I AM ALL FOR VOICING YOUR OPINION, I DO IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE NEXT GUY, BUT JACK DOESNT VOICE AN OPINION HE MAKES IGNORANT POSTS ABOUT NONSENSE, AND THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO..........RE: HE MADE A POST ABOUT STRAHAN WANTING THE FIRST LFIGHT TO GO TO LONDON TO GET SOME GOLD DIGGERS.....................WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, WHERE IS THE POINT, THATS NONSENSE AND GARBAGE AT ITS WORST, THATS WHAT NEEDS TO GO.....................SOME ALBIET VERY FEW OF HIS POSTS ARE COMMICAL, BUT FOR THE MOST PART.............NONSENSE[/quote] see thats just a matter of taste. For instance, i hate Dane Cook and think his standup might of been the worst hour of my life. But he is the hottest comedian out right now.. NOW, i am not saying Jack is Dane COok, but he he does come thru with a good post every now and again...[/quote]

Are you saying you think Dane Cook is hot? Just kidding, couldn't resist......[]

[quote user="Duckf00t"]

[quote user="Al Bundy"]All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.[/quote]

See now this I have to agree with. I can read small letters as well as caps. Doesn’t make your point any stronger, if you use all caps. If you need to EMPHASIZEsomething then use the caps sparingly. Otherwise its just a font choice.

[/quote]OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake!

Bench Player

Everyone is aloud to say what they want, like they said earlier. Besides they are just trying to spark an argument just ignore if you don't like it. It is all harmless likely they are just trying to pass the day at work and have a lil fun.

OH YEAH, AM I MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT I AM TYPING SO LARGE.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Duckf00t"]

[/quote]OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake![/quote]no,,,,i just farted,,,lol lol,,, but it did measure 9.5 on the rectum scale lol lol loo