Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Bench Player

Re: I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

Haha

It is true we , I assume, are all giants fans with a similar cause.

[quote user="mjg407"][quote user="Duckf00t"]

[quote user="Al Bundy"]All caps. Very quaint. Now shut 'em off, please. You got your 15 minutes of attention today.[/quote]

See now this I have to agree with. I can read small letters as well as caps. Doesn’t make your point any stronger, if you use all caps. If you need to EMPHASIZEsomething then use the caps sparingly. Otherwise its just a font choice.

See Al I do agree with you every now and again [H]

[/quote]OMG, I think I just felt the earth shake![/quote]

LOL yeah me too- You gonna go out tonight and take pictures of that blue moon?

[quote user="connorS"]

Everyone is aloud to say what they want, like they said earlier. Besides they are just trying to spark an argument just ignore if you don't like it. It is all harmless likely they are just trying to pass the day at work and have a lil fun.

OH YEAH, AM I MORE IMPORTANT NOW THAT I AM TYPING SO LARGE.

[/quote]

No you NOT I'm Bigger than you are so HA![:P]

[quote user="Duckf00t"]

No you NOT I'm Bigger than you are so HA![:P]

[/quote]

oooooohhhhhhhh.
    [:P]

You have a dirty mind....I lke it....

[quote user="relyoneli"]Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.[/quote]

imagine how close he must have got to the edge when the boards went down for a week in November........frightening

Non Omnis Moriar

[quote user="UK-Giantsfan"]

[quote user="relyoneli"]Without this MB, Jakk would be on suicide watch.[/quote]

imagine how close he must have got to the edge when the boards went down for a week in November........frightening

[/quote]LOL

I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]I USE CAPS ALL DAY LONG AT WORK, I DONT FEEL LIKE SWITCHING JUST TO APPEASE SOM E PEOPLE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS.............SO IF UR GONNA TELL ME TO DEAL WITH JACK AND BUNDY, I AM GOING TO TELL YOU TO DEAL WITH CAPS LOCK[/quote]

But you want to ban folks because they don't follow your logic, but you don't want to take the 2 seconds it takes to hit a button and follow MB convention. You have completely invalidated your idiotic post.

[quote user="mjg407"]

Relax Francis Relax. The Mods have done a good job on getting rid of Trolls lately. It's folks like you who blame the networks for the trash on TV and the Radio for their kids being punks. If you no like, then turn off the switch, don't open the post. It's called choice.

Plus without Jack's posts, I wouldn't LMAO half as much as I do.

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more

I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.