Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: I AM COMPLETLEY EMBARRASSED BY THE MODS ON THIS BOARD

[quote user="Duckf00t"]

Now that is clasic Deli- you are the god of the MB... heh heh

[/quote]

I try, thank you.

It all really comes down to the fact that while I understand and respect the theory that trolls will dissapear if everyone ignores them, the reality is that they will always get some sort of response from someone.
    The creation of multiple identities (how sad is that, by the way?) is a good indicator that trolls will just up the ante until they get a response.

Ignore and belittle, that's my motto.
    This space for rent

*chanting*

Ignore and belittle, Ignore and belittle, Ignore and belittle.

This is my mantra.....[]

[quote user="Delicreep"]
    It all really comes down to the fact that while I understand and respect the theory that trolls will dissapear if everyone ignores them, the reality is that they will always get some sort of response from someone.
    The creation of multiple identities (how sad is that, by the way?) is a good indicator that trolls will just up the ante until they get a response.

Ignore and belittle, that's my motto.
    [/quote]

oh! I like your motto! []

[quote user="uneedcarparts???"]YOU CONTINOUSLY LET GARBAGE POSTS BY JACKSTROUD AND AL BUNDY CLUTTER UP THE BOARDS, YOU SHOULD ALL BE REPLACED BY PEOPLE WHO DONT WANT TO READ GARBAGE, IGNORANT DRIBBLE, OR AN INSECURE BOYS FETISH WITH ELI MANNING..........I AM TIRED OF IT SO I AM TIRED OF YOU........I AM DONE BLAMING JACK FOR BEING A FOOL, AND I SHALL NOW BLAME YOU FOR BEING SHMUCKS AND NOT RIDDING THE BOARDS OF HIS TRASH[/quote]

You're embarassed by us? How do you think we feel, knowing there is someone out there such as yourself who complains about clutter and "nonsense" on the boards, only to turn around and create a 4 page longthread of nothing but clutter and nonsense? If you can't handle the fact that it is impossible to keep the boards completely free of non-Giants related material 24 hours a day, then you should do one of3 things:

1. Stay away from this message board

2. Stay away from this message board

3. See #1 & #2, and then find another message board to frequent ASAP

We have created several different forums for you all to post different subject matter other than Giants discussion. For whatever reason(s) that are unknown to us, some people flat out refuse to abide by the layout and insist that everything belongs here in TAGF. I don't know if it's too complicated for them to comprehendor what, but instead of directing your wrath at us, why don't you turn it around on the ones who ignore the fact that non-Giants discussion doesn't belong in TAGF? It's going to start leading to people being banned if it doesn't stop, because we are fully aware of it and it's growing quite old to keep seeing it done.

As for posters you don't like, unless they clearly break a rule, they will be permitted to post here. We try to keep trolls away, but it is simply not possible to keep them ALL out. IP's canget changed in a matter of seconds

I would strongly advise anyone who has an issue with the Moderators to contact us DIRECTLY via PM or email, rather than trying to prove a stupid point by calling us out publicly like Mr Caps Lock has done here. It just may lead to a few days off from the boards in the future; it is ignorant and completely unnecessary to point fingers when the problem lies within yourself.